>> UPDATE: Israel asks U.S. for arms that could aid Iran strike….IDF kills Gaza terror chief…..Israel is the only Mideast state safe for Christians, says Israeli ambassador to U.S.
With tensions mounting between Israel and Iran, the possibility of war steadily rising, growing challenges in the U.S.-Israel relationship, the so-called “Arab Spring” spreading across North Africa and the Middle East, and the rise of a new Czar in Moscow, I’m really looking forward to speaking at this upcoming prophecy conference in southern California, and I hope you will make plans to join us. I will have the honor of speaking alongside a number of respected Bible scholars — as well as Dr. Hormoz Shariat, whom I call the “Billy Graham of Iran” — as we address a number of critical questions such as:
- Will Israel launch a preemptive war against Iran, and if so how soon?
- Are current events moving us towards the fulfillment of the prophecies found in Ezekiel 38-39 and the “War of Gog and Magog”?
- What does the “election” of Vladimir Putin as President of Russia portend for the future of the Middle East?
- What does Bible prophecy say about the future of Iran, Syria, and other countries in the epicenter?
- What is the spiritual climate in Iran and Israel look like today?
The events in the Middle East continue to draw the eyes of the world toward a fulcrum of historical, spiritual, and prophetic importance. The “Israel, the Church and the Middle East Crisis Conference” will help you understand the current Middle East conflict from a biblical perspective and grow in your understanding of the critical role Israel and her neighbors play in the unfolding of prophetic events. What’s more, this event will help you know how to pray for the peace of Jerusalem. Please join us!
Date: March 23-24, 2012
Location: Biola University, La Mirada, California
Online Registration Registration fee is $35. Group rate for 10 or more people is $25 per person. Registration fee includes lunch.
Student Registration Conference is free for students with presentation of valid student ID at the door
You must be logged in to post a comment.