It also hit the Post’s national fiction bestseller list (which factors in all mass market and trade paperbacks) at #12.
We also just learned that The Persian Gamble has hit the….
- Publishers Weekly hardcover fiction bestseller list for the second week in a row
- USA Today bestseller list (factoring in all books of all kinds being sold) for the second week in a row.
Thank you again to everyone who is buying, enjoying, talking about and writing about my new political thriller with family and friends and on social media. Please keep it up!
- Would you like to make a tax-deductible investment in The Joshua Fund (www.joshuafund.com)? This is the non-profit organization that my wife, Lynn, and I founded in 2006 to educate and mobilize Christians to bless Israel and her neighbors in the name of Jesus — to teach the Word of God, encourage pastors, care for the poor and needy in Israel (both Jews and Arabs) with food and other humanitarian relief, care for Holocaust survivors, care for Syrian and Iraqi refugees, and in many other ways strengthen the Church in the Epicenter. The Joshua Fund is a member in good standing of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability. Please click here to learn more. Thanks so much!
- Visit Joel’s website at www.joelrosenberg.com.
- Sign up to get every blog Joel writes delivered immediately to you by email — just click here and enter your email address in the RSS feed section (see top right-hand section of the blog’s homepage.