This will be the only public event involving Q&A in Colorado.
Tickets are required and are $24 each. You can order them by going to the website of Ministry Architecture. All proceeds will go to Ministry Architecture, a non-profit organization that designs and plans facilities for evangelical ministries operating in the epicenter and the developing world.
Among the prophecies we will consider: the rebuilding of the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem.
As I describe in my non-fiction book, Epicenter, Bible prophecies in the Old and New Testaments indicate that in the End Times, a Third Temple will be built on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem, the site where the First and Second Temples once stood. Skeptics and cynics have long dismissed such prophecies. Military officials, moreover, have long argued that a Jewish effort to build a new temple could unleash the fury of 1.3 billion Muslims and trigger an apocalyptic war in the epicenter.
But a new poll in Israel finds a stunning 64% percent of Israelis — including 47% of secular Israelis — want to see the Third Temple built.
The Hebrew Prophet Isaiah writes, “It will come about in the last days that the mountain of the house of the Lord will be established as the chief of mountains” and that “the nations will stream to it.” (Isaiah 2:2)
In Daniel 9:26-27, we read: “The Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come [the Anti-Christ] will destroy the city [Jerusalem] and the sanctuary [the Second Temple]….Even to the end [of days] there will be war; desolations are determined. And he [the Anti-Christ] will make a firm covenant with the many for seven years, but in the middle of that week, he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering [in a rebuilt End of Days Temple] and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate.”
The Book of Revelation also confirms that a fully functional and operational Temple will be in place when the Tribulation begins (see Revelation 11).
Jewish groups in Israel are already producing architectural plans to build the Third Temple, and making other preparations as well.
Amidst all the other tensions in the region, could we also see a move to actually fulfill these ancient, explosive prophecies? I’ll discuss these and other scenarios on August 6th.
I hope to see you there.
More updates regarding the epicenter:
* BACKPACKS FOR ISRAELI CHILDREN — The new school year is approaching in Israel. The Joshua Fund is investing $50,000 to help Jews and Christians in the Holy Land purchase new backpacks and school supplies for poor and needy Israeli children. The backpacks will be distributed in just a few weeks as a way of obeying Jesus’ command to “love your neighbors.” I’ll report more on the project then.
* “CROCS FOR IRAQ” — The Joshua Fund is investing $12,000 to ship a container of little sandals known as “Crocs” to Iraq. They will be distributed to poor and needy Muslim children by Iraqi Christians who also want to find ways to love their neighbors.
* ISRAEL TOUR DEADLINE — September 1st is the deadline to sign up for The Joshua Fund’s “prayer and vision trip” to Israel. Please note that we are not currently planning a major tour like this next year given the possibility that Iran and Israel could be at war next year. So please prayerfully consider joining this November 5-17. I will be teaching about the life of Jesus, End Times Bible prophecies, the geopolitics of the epicenter, and the work of The Joshua Fund. I’ll also be doing Q&A sessions with tour participants to answer the questions most on your heart. We’ll also have a Joshua Fund project day to bless the poor and needy, and end with a two-day Jerusalem Prayer Summit to pray for peace while we prepare for war. Please go to www.joshuafund.net to learn more and sign up before the tour is full.
* SPECIAL 9/11 WEBCAST — More than 175 congregations have now signed up to show the “Inside The Revolution National Town Hall Webcast” on Friday night, September 11th, from 7pm to 9pm eastern. Lt. General (ret.) Jerry Boykin will join me, and Janet Parshall, the nationally syndicated Christian talk show host, will moderate the event. We will discuss “the threat of Radical Islam and the Church’s response.” For more information how your ministry or congregation can sign up for the (free) high-resolution webcast, and/or to learn more about the INSIDE THE REVOLUTION documentary film that will be released that day, please visit www.insidetherevolution.org.
HEADLINES TO TRACK:
- New Israeli poll: 64% want Temple rebuilt
- FLASH: Feds bust up alleged jihadist sleeper cell in North Carolina; arrest 7 for supporting terrorism