It’s 6:43pm eastern and I just got back from Maryland, where this morning I addressed some 500 evangelical pastors and ministry leaders on Prime Minister Netanyahu’s visit, the Iran nuclear threat, and how followers of Jesus Christ can and should bless Israel and her neighbors at this critical moment. Tomorrow, I’ll write more about that, as well as offer some analysis of the Prime Minister’s visit.
In the meantime, you might want to take a look at the YouTube clips below from the Glenn Beck show yesterday. The guest I was paired with was a former CIA analyst — head of the Bin Laden hunting unit — who actually suggested on air that he would see no problem if Israel ceased to exist as a country. It’s an outrageous and deeply offensive moment. But let’s not kid ourselves — it’s just the beginning. Anti-Israel sentiment is growing view around the world, and even in Washington, and we must combat and speak the truth to a world that seems increasingly blind.
HEADLINES TO TRACK:
- Transcript of Monday’s White House press conference with President Obama and Prime Minister Netanyahu
- YouTube clip #1 of Glenn Beck’s interview Monday with me on the Netanyahu visit
- YouTube clip #2 of Glenn Beck’s interview with me and fmr CIA analyst Michael Scheuer on the Iran nuclear threat and Scheuer’s belief that it wouldn’t matter if Israel ceased to exist
- MORE EVIDENCE OF THE TRAIN WRECK COMING WITH THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION: CIA head says Jerusalem knows not to attack Iran or will face “big trouble”
- Netanyahu presses Congress over threat of nuclear Iran
- General commander of the Iranian army: It will take us 11 days “to wipe Israel out of existence”
- Iran tests missile as election race starts
- Israel wants peace talks, Binyamin Netanyahu tells Barack Obama
- Spare coverage of Obama-Netanyahu talks — why?
- Israeli Knesset Member: U.S. Selling Us Down the River
You must be logged in to post a comment.