- Reuters: Israeli PM says Jerusalem will never be divided
- Jerusalem Post: Obama won’t disclose Middle East peace plan in Cairo
- Ynet News: US: Obama won’t present peace plan in Egypt — White House press secretary denies reports that American president will be presenting a Mideast peace initiative in Cairo on June 4. Obama will not be the one to determine core issues, he clarifies
- Ynet News: France denounces Netanyahu’s Jerusalem ‘forever’ vow — French Foreign Ministry spokesman accuses PM of prejudicing outcome of Middle East peace process by declaring that city would forever be Israel’s undivided capital. ‘Jerusalem should, within the framework of a negotiated peace deal, become the capital of two states,’ he says
- Haaretz: France: Jerusalem should be capital of two states
- Haaretz: ‘1 in 4 Israelis would consider leaving country if Iran gets nukes’
>> Will you help us build a global alliance of 1 million true friends of Israel? Click here to sign up for Flash Traffic.