Israeli children will be going back to school in less than a week. So The Joshua Fund is working with our allies in Israel to provide new backpacks and school supplies to needy children who otherwise might go without. To learn more and see more pictures, please click here.
HEADLINES TO TRACK:
- Netanyahu in London: “Jerusalem is not a settlement” and on Iran “time is running out” for the West to act decisively to stop the weapons development program
- Barack Obama on brink of deal for Middle East peace talks
- Possible Gaddafi Visit Stirs N.J. Town: Libyan Leader May Pitch Tent There
- Gen. Mohammed Shahwani, the head of Iraqi intelligence since 2004, resigned this month because of what he viewed as Maliki’s attempts to undermine his service and allow Iranian spies to operate freely
- New York Magazine report suggests Israel may strike Iran early next year: “Many former Bush officials believe Israel will launch air strikes against Iran’s nuclear facilities by early next year, according to one former Bush aide. Others, like Burns, doubt the Israelis would take such a destabilizing step. But Tehran clearly hasn’t ruled out the possibility—this month Iran called for an international ban on air strikes against nuclear facilities.”
You must be logged in to post a comment.