Just six days to go to the “National Town Hall Meeting on the Threat of Radical Islam and the Church’s Response” on Friday, September 11th from 7pm to 9pm eastern. I’m glad to report that five Christian cable and satellite TV networks have signed on to broadcast the event.
- The Total Living Network (TLN) will carry the event live
- The Cornerstone Television Network will carry the event live
- The Son Broadcasting Network in New Mexico will carry the event live
- The National Religious Broadcasters (NRB) network will re-air the event at a date to be announced
- The Inspiration (INSP) network will also re-air the event at a date to be announced
HEADLINES TO TRACK:
- Erick Stackelbeck is CBN’s terrorism analyst. He was at our home for the dinner earlier this week with Ambassador Dore Gold, a long-time senior advisor to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. Following the dinner, he did this interview with Amb. Gold on the Iranian nuclear threat.
- CBN report from Sept 2 on the latest in the Rifqa Bary case, including new information on the disturbing ties between the Muslim Brotherhood, a Radical Islamic jihadist group founded in Egypt, and the mosque in Columbus, Ohio where Rifqa’s parents attend.
- US attacks Israel over West Bank settlements
- Iran Won’t Bow to Deadline Demand for Nuclear Talks
- World powers tell Iran to answer fast on nuclear talks
- atomic bombs, pressuring the United States to agree to direct negotiations or see the communist regime become a greater nuclear risk. said Friday it is on the threshold of mastering a new way of building