Three big stories worth tracking this morning:
- A U.S. diplomat has made the strongest statement yet indicating Iran is dangerously close to build nuclear weapons.
- Iran today began suggesting its terms for nuclear negotiations with the West.
- And a mysterious but intriguing story that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu may have made a secret trip to Moscow on Monday “to discuss the Kremlin’s arms deals with Iran and Syria, and the transfer of Russian military hardware to Hizbullah. Israel reportedly presented Russian officials with evidence that a great deal of Russian weaponry was making its way to Hizbullah, posing a serious threat to Israel.”
Just three days to go before we host “A National Town Hall Meeting on the Threat of Radical Islam and the Church’s Response.” Thanks for your prayers and the questions you’ve been sending in. Here’s a quick update on where we are at this point:
- 616 churches currently signed up to show the event to their congregations
- over 750 Christian radio stations will be airing the event live or tape delayed
- 5 Christian cable and satellite TV networks will be airing the event live or tape delayed
- the Inside The Revolution documentary film on DVD — released nationwide on Tuesday — hit #9 on the Barnes & Noble website by the end of its first day
- Please especially be praying for the families and friends of those who were killed on September 11, 2001, and those who have lost loved ones fighting against Radical Islam in Iraq, Afghanistan and around the world.
- Please also be praying for the peace of Jerusalem, and for wisdom for our President and the Prime Minister of Israel in dealing with the threat posed by Iran and other Radical jihadists.
- Thanks and God bless you.
Excerpts from the Bloomberg story: “Iran’s nuclear work is approaching a ‘dangerous and destabilizing’ point at which the Persian Gulf country could build a bomb, the U.S. envoy to the United Nations International Atomic Energy Agency said. ‘Iran is now either very near or in possession already of sufficient low-enriched uranium to produce one nuclear weapon, if the decision were made to further enrich it to weapons grade,’ Ambassador Glyn Davies said today in a statement prepared for the IAEA’s 35-member board of governors, which is meeting for a third day in Vienna. This ‘moves Iran closer to a dangerous and destabilizing possible breakout capacity,’ Davies added, in some of the strongest comments yet used by a U.S. official about the threat posed by Iran’s nuclear program. He repeated President Barack Obama’s overtures to Iran for direct negotiations and said the administration in Washington is committed to a negotiated resolution to the international dispute over Iran’s work….IAEA inspectors reported last month that Iran ‘has not suspended its enrichment-related activities or its work on heavy-water-related projects as required by the Security Council.’ The agency said it can’t exclude the possibility that there is a military purpose to Iran’s nuclear program. ‘Against the background of the evidence available it is inexcusable that Iran continues to refuse any degree of transparency or cooperation in clarifying these outstanding issues,’ France, Germany and the U.K. said in a joint statement today in Vienna.”
HEADLINES TO TRACK:
- Report: Israeli Prime Minister held secret talks in Russia
- Putin denies secret meeting with Netanyahu
- Iran present proposals as West ups nuclear pressure
The following are programs that I’m scheduled to be interviewed on this week regarding the 9/11 event and the new Inside The Revolution DVD. All times are eastern and subject to change. Please check back for updates.
Wednesday, September 9
- 11:00-11:15 am — WMBI—Chicago, “This is the Day with Nancy Turner
- 3:00pm — AP Radio (taped)
- 8:00-8:30 pm — KPDQ-Portland/KGNW-Seattle, “Georgene Rice Show”
- 8:35-8:50 pm — Lars Larson Show—nationally syndicated
Thursday, September 10
- 9:00am –- CBN’s “700 Club” (live)
- 10:15am — CBN NewsWatch interview (taped)
- 12:15pm — Speak at Regent Law School chapel
- 7:30-8:00 pm – KKLA – Los Angeles, Frank Pastore Show
- 8:15-8:30 pm – Tucson, Arizona, Scott Richards Show
Fri, September 11
- 12:35-1:00 –- WINA – Charlottesville, VA
- 1:30-2:00pm — WAFG – Ft. Lauderdale – Jerry Newcombe
- 7:00-9:00 pm — National Town Hall Meeting (www.insidetherevolution.org)