To watch my address at Liberty University on Ezekiel 38-39 and the curious similarities between the current Russian-Iranian-Libyan-Sudanese alliance that is emerging and this 2,500 year old prophecy, please click here and scroll down to Sept 30th.
Note: Dead Heat won the 2009 Christian Retailers Choice Award for Fiction.
HEADLINES TO TRACK:
- Russia set to boost military-technical ties with Iran
- Iran nuclear enrichment deal in works: Russia
- Russia has 5 arms deals with Libya
- Russia launches new Mideast arms push….in Libya: “Russia’s state arms exporter is launching a big drive at the Tripoli air show to sell combat jets, missiles and air-defense systems to Middle Eastern states, including the state-of-the-art S-400 Triumf surface-to-air missile that Iran and Syria desperately want to acquire.”
- Moscow to host international conference on Sudan October 6-7
- Iran to ‘blow up the heart of Israel’ if attacked
- Libya v. Israel: “Libya on Tuesday requested a meeting of the Security Council to discuss a U.N. report that accused Israel and Palestinian militants of war crimes during Israel’s offensive in Gaza, diplomats said.”
- Jordan’s King: Nuclear transparency applies to Israel as well
- IAEA passes resolution against Israel: “The IAEA General Conference (GC) was able on September 18, 2009 to pass a resolution that “calls upon Israel to accede to the NPT and place all its nuclear facilities under comprehensive IAEA safeguards.” The resolution did not call on India and Pakistan, members of the same IAEA region and two countries that carried out underground nuclear tests, to accede to the NPT, and there was no resolution reprimanding Iran for its continuous non-adherence to the requests of the IAEA for information on its suspect nuclear program.”
- ElBaradei says nuclear Israel number one threat to Mideast: report
* LEARN: The Inside The Revolution film on DVD is available for 35% off at Barnes & Noble
* LEARN: Sign up for Joel’s email alerts with geopolitical analysis on trends in Israel and the Middle East, Joshua Fund project updates and prayer requests
* PRAY: Join Joel’s “Epicenter Team” on Facebook
* GIVE: Would you like to help The Joshua Fund bless Israel and her neighbors with food, clothing, medical supplies and other relief aid, especially as we pray for peace and prepare for the growing possibility of a war with Iran? A gift of $50, $100, $250 or more would make an enormous difference, as would becoming a monthly financial partner. Learn more at www.joshuafund.net.