>> FLASH: Gunman shoots two at synagogue in L.A.
On October 19th, I wrote a weblog entry entitled, “Turkey Turns On Israel.” That dynamic is now accelerating. Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan (pronounced “Erdo’-wan”) is now in Tehran, embracing President Ahmadinejad, calling Iran’s tyrannical regime a friend, endorsing Iran’s nuclear program and international defiance, and continuing to denounce Israel. This is a nasty development in its own right. It also is consistent with biblical prophecy. Ezekiel 38-39 indicates that in the “last days” Iran and Turkey (“Persia” and “Gomer,” respectively) will form an alliance with each other, with Russia and a group of other nations hostile to Israel. Developing….
HEADLINES TO TRACK:
- NEW:Daniel Pipes column — Turkey embraces its Islamic friends
- Ahmadinejad hails Erdogan’s nuclear support
- Iran’s Ahmadinejad praises Turk PM on Israel stance
- Ahmadinejad: ‘Zionist regime is a threat to all nations’
- Turkish PM: Iran is Our Friend
- Turkish PM in Iran to boost bilateral ties
- Turkey invests $4 billion in Iranian gas field
- Obama Declares H1N1 Flu ‘National Emergency’
- Europe H1N1 flu spreads, ‘millions’ infected in US
- Swine flu spreads in Europe as global toll nears 5,000
- Ynet News: Prof. Weiss at rightist event: Build third temple immediately; In wake of Muslim riots at Temple Mount, leading rabbis, rightists call on Israel ‘not to capitulate to Palestinian violence.’ Feiglin: Direct link between Jerusalem unrest, Goldstone Report
- FLASHBACK April 2009: Feiglin: If I were PM, I’d rebuild the Temple
- FLASHBACK May 2009: The Cornerstone for the Third Temple Weighing 13 Tons Was Carried by the Temple Mount and Land of Israel Faithful Movement on Her “Jerusalem Day” March, 27 Iyar 5769, 21 May 2009
- FLASHBACK July 2009: Survey: 64% want Temple rebuilt
- Katyusha rocket fired at northern Israel from Lebanon; Israeli military fires back
- Sec. Clinton heading to Israel Sunday
* LEARN: The Inside The Revolution film on DVD is available for 20% off at Barnes & Noble
* LEARN: Sign up for Joel’s email alerts with geopolitical analysis on trends in Israel and the Middle East, Joshua Fund project updates and prayer requests
* PRAY: Join Joel’s “Epicenter Team” on Facebook
* GIVE: Would you like to help The Joshua Fund bless Israel and her neighbors with food, clothing, medical supplies and other relief aid, especially as we pray for peace and prepare for the growing possibility of a war with Iran? A gift of $50, $100, $250 or more would make an enormous difference, as would becoming a monthly financial partner. Learn more at www.joshuafund.net.
You must be logged in to post a comment.