“Iran and Syria signed a defense agreement on Friday,” reports the Jerusalem Post. “The document, signed by Iranian Defense Minister Ahmad Vahidi and his Syrian counterpart Ali Mohammad Habib Mahmoud, aimed to face ‘common enemies and challenges.’….Vahidi praised Syria’s great potential in the defense and military fields and said that ‘it is natural for a country like Syria — which has an inhumane and menacing predator like Israel in its neighborhood — to be always prepared [against possible foreign aggression].’ His visit to Syria comes a week after Saeed Jalili, Secretary of Iran’s Supreme National Security Council, also visited Damascus. Iran’s treaty with Syria comes just as Western countries are warning Teheran that if it fails to respond to overtures intended to make its nuclear program transparent, it will face sanctions.”
* The Apocalypse, Messianism Define Ahmadinejad’s Policies
* IDF simulates missile attacks, war against Syria and Hezbollah
* U.S. Growing Impatient With Iran
* Iran’s president pledges support to Hamas leader
* With war clouds building in the epicenter, would you consider making a tax deductible, end-of-the-year contribution to The Joshua Fund to bless the poor and needy and help us stock and staff our new warehouse in Israel ahead of the next war? [Details of our most recent projects here.] Thanks so much for your prayers and your generous help? May the Lord bless you and your family as you bless Israel and her neighbors in the name of Jesus.
You must be logged in to post a comment.