Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s office has confirmed that the PM will come to Washington, D.C. the weekend of March 21-23. He will address the AIPAC Policy Conference and likely hold meetings with administration and congressional leaders. Among the others addressing the annual conference of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee are former British Prime Minister Tony Blair and Israeli Ambassador to the U.S. Michael Oren.
- In blow to Taliban, two more leaders captured
- Secret joint raid captures Taliban’s top commander
- PM Netanyahu’s Speech at the Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations: What if our peace interlocutors are removed from power the way they were in Gaza?
- Russia delays delivery of S-300 advanced air defence missiles to Iran
- Jerusalem Post: New economic sanctions on Iran in March
- Reuters: Dubai 99 pct sure Mossad behind Hamas killing
- Palestinian intelligence officials arrested in Hamas killing in Dubai
- WSJ column by Ronen Bergman: Israel and the Dubai Murder Mystery