>> Wall Street Journal interview: “They Need to Be Liberated From Their God” — The ‘Son of Hamas’ author on his conversion to Christianity, spying for Israel, and shaming his family.
>> Forbes magazine story on “Son of Hamas”
Vice President Joe Biden will arrive in Israel on March 8. He will also go to Egypt and Jordan. The focus of the trip: dealing with Iran’s nuclear threat and trying to jumpstart the Israeli-Palestinian peace process. Biden is expected to be on the ground in the region for three days. In Israel, he will meet with PM Netanyahu and other top officials, and deliver an address at Tel Aviv University. He will also meet with senior officials of the Palestinian Authority.
- Turkey warns of breakdown in ties with US
- Son of Hamas book hit #2 on Amazon on Thurs; remains in Top 50
- Israel treading carefully to avoid war with Syria
- Iran says nuclear power plant built by Russia in the Persian city of Bushehr to be ready in spring — Question: will Israel try to strike before reactor goes hot?
- Iran, Russia to sign major oil deal