UPDATED — KEY HEADLINES WORTH TRACKING:
- Turkish National Security Council defines Israel as a central threat, while Iran is removed from Turkey’s threat list
- Fayyad: Palestinians to declare statehood in 2011
- Can the United Nations create a Palestinian state [unilaterally]?
- Polling indicates Americans increasingly supportive of a military confrontation to stop Iran from getting nuclear weapons
Next week, I’m looking forward to traveling to Texas to doing two speaking and Q&A events.
1. Wednesday, Nov. 3 @ 6:30pm at McKinney Memorial Bible Church in Ft. Worth — for details, please click here
2. Thursday, Nov. 4 @ 7pm at Houston’s First Baptist Church — for details, please click here
I’ll be speaking about events and trends underway in the Middle East, and about The Twelfth Imam. I’ll share about The Joshua Fund’s tour to Israel and the 2011 Epicenter Conference in Jerusalem next May, and invite you to come with us. We’ll also talk about how pastors and ministry leaders can bring a tour to Israel and the Epicenter Conference next year. And my favorite — I’ll answer as many questions as we can squeeze in.
Please join us at either or both events if you can!
You must be logged in to post a comment.