The Joshua Fund has just posted a new video blog in which I provide an update on the 2012 Epicenter Conference that we recently held in Albuquerque, New Mexico. I hope you’ll take a moment to view it.
Among the points I make in the video is how encouraged I’ve been by the fact that more than 80,000 people in more than 120 countries around the world and in all 50 states have watched portions of the conference online at www.epicenterconference.com. That is up significantly from the 50,000 or so people that watched the 2011 Epicenter Conference we held in Jerusalem.
Most importantly, however, I share how encouraged I was by the content that our speakers shared at this year’s conference. If you haven’t done so yet, I hope you’ll make time to watch the following messages:
- 2012 “State of the Epicenter” analysis of the bad news and the good news in the Middle East at the moment (including the prospect of a major war between Israel and Iran, as well as dramatic answers to prayer like the release of Israeli soldier Gilad Shalit and Iranian Pastor Youcef this past year), including a look at Ezekiel 33 and what it means to be a “watchman on the wall”
- Pray for peace, but prepare for war — 5 min video describing how The Joshua Fund is preparing for a possible war in the epicenter
- Testimonies — the stories of how 2 Jewish men and 2 Arab men came to faith in Jesus Christ and transformed their lives and their worldviews
- Panel discussion — a fascinating discussion with Israeli and Arab pastors and Bible college presidents about what God is doing in the epicenter today
- What does the Old Testament say about God’s plan for Israel and the Jewish people?– Dr. Norman Geisler
- What does the New Testament say about God’s plan for Israel and the Jewish people? — Dr. Michael Rydelnik
- Q&A session with Dr. Geisler and Dr. Rydelnik
- What is “Replacement Theology,” who believes it, and why does it matter? — Panel discussion
- Does God love the Palestinians and Israel’s other neighbors? How is Israel supposed to treat her neighbors? What exactly does the Bible say? — Joel C. Rosenberg
- What is the future of the Epicenter in light of Bible prophecy? — Joel C. Rosenberg
>> Help The Joshua Fund care for the poor and needy in Israel, teach the Word of God in the epicenter, educate and mobilize Christians around the world to bless poor and needy Israelis, train pastors and ministry leaders in Egypt, strengthen the believers in Syria, and prepare for a possible major new war in the epicenter — please prayerfully consider a generous, tax deductible financial contribution to The Joshua Fund.
>> Come with The Joshua Fund and me to Israel for the 2013 “Prayer & Vision Tour” and the 2012 Epicenter Conference — click here for more details and to register
You must be logged in to post a comment.