>> Israeli Defense Minister: Syria falling apart before our eyes
“Joel Rosenberg, political strategist and author of Damascus Countdown, discussed the latest Middle East tensions and the premise of his latest book with WOR’s John Gambling this morning,” notes the New York City radio station on its blog. “‘What if an American president miscalculates with regards to Iran’s nuclear program?’ Rosenberg says about the premise of Damascus Countdown. ‘What if he believes you can stop Iran’s nuclear weapons bid by diplomacy, by sanctions, by covert operations — and we always thought those three would suffice — but what if he’s wrong?'”
To listen to the podcast of this interview, which took place Monday morning, please click here.
Other stories I’m tracking:
- Done deal? Netanyahu appears to be in the final stages of building a new coalition government. Deadline is March 16, but announcement could come sooner. (Haaretz)
- Saudi Arabia may stop beheadings over shortage of swordsmen (Fox News)
- Turkish newspaper says security forces in Germany, Turkey apprehended Iranians who smuggled nuclear materials from India and Germany to Iranian facility in Arak (Ynet News)
- Like Bibi, Obama May Just Want to Manage Middle East Conflict (Commentary)
- Obama reportedly adds second Palestinian site [Bethlehem] to itinerary (Times of Israel)
- New Israeli finance minister will implement massive cuts, including $1.4 billion in defense cuts (Israel Hayom)
You must be logged in to post a comment.