- What has it been like to live in Israel as new citizens over the past four months?
- What is it like to celebrate Christmas in Israel?
- What are the threats are facing Israel as we head into in 2015 — Iran, ISIS, a “third intifada”?
- What is going on with these new elections, now scheduled for March 17th?
- How should Christians be praying for Israel these days?
- What is The Joshua Fund doing these days?
You can listen to the podcast by clicking here. Feel free to share with others on Facebook, Twitter and other social media.
- Learn more about The Joshua Fund (www.joshuafund.com) and read our 2014 Donor Report. This is an organization my wife and I founded in 2006 to educate and mobilize Christians to bless Israel and her Arab neighbors in the name of Jesus, including caring for the poor and needy with food and other humanitarian relief. Please prayerfully consider making a generous, tax deductible, year end contribution.
- We are moving up release of my new thriller about the ISIS threat, THE THIRD TARGET. It will be published on Jan. 6.
- To pre-order THE THIRD TARGET, please click here.