(Los Angeles, California) — The Audio Publishers Association (APA) announced at a special gala event last week “this year’s outstanding audiobooks” and the winners of the “20th Annual Audie Awards,” reports a publishing industry website.
Among the winning titles: “Inspirational/Faith-Based Fiction – The Auschwitz Escape, by Joel C. Rosenberg. Read by Christopher Lane. Brilliance Publishing.”
I’m tremendously encouraged that the audio version of The Auschwitz Escape was honored this year for excellence, both in terms of its story and characters and the execution of the production.
Thank you so much to my dear friends and colleagues at Tyndale House for publishing the original hardcover and paperback editions. Special thanks to Brilliance Audio and their stellar team for producing and distributing this award-winning audio edition, and to Christopher Lane for the great job he did reading the book.
My hope is that many readers are drawn to learn more about the history of the Holocaust, and discover the inspirational power of this story of faith and courage in the face of terrible evil, a story that was inspired by real people and true events.
- Order The Third Target today.
- Learn more about The Joshua Fund (www.joshuafund.net) – educating and mobilizing Christians to bless Israel and her neighbors in the name of Jesus, and caring for the poor and needy with food and other humanitarian relief – read our latest Donor Report, and make a tax deductible, secure, on-line contribution.
- I’m excited to announce The Joshua Fund’s 2015 “Prayer & Vision Tour of the Holy Land.” Come with me and visit Israel & Jordan. Walk where Jesus, the apostles and the prophets walked. Study the Word of God. Pray for the peace of Jerusalem and all the people of the epicenter. Meet and worship with local believers. Serve the poor and vulnerable. Discover the Lord afresh, and even be baptized in the Jordan River. This is a journey that could change your life! Here are the details.
- Follow on Twitter — @joelcrosenberg
- Receive every blog post automatically via the RSS feed.
You must be logged in to post a comment.