(Denver, Colorado) — “The President is missing….”
With these words, New York Times journalist J. B. Collins — reporting from the scene of a devastating attack by ISIS terrorists in Amman, Jordan — puts the entire world on high alert. The leaders of Israel and the Palestinian Authority are critically injured. Jordan’s king is fighting for his life. And the American president is missing and presumed captured by the forces of the Islamic States.
As the U.S. government faces a constitutional crisis and Jordan battles for its very existence, Collins must do his best to keep the world informed while working to convince the FBI that his stories are not responsible for the terror attack on the Jordanian capital. And ISIS still has chemical weapons and the intent to commit genocide and establish the caliphate in keeping with their Shia Islamic eschatology.
Struggling to clear his name, Collins — and the Secret Service — try frantically to locate and rescue the leader of the free world before ISIS’s threats become a catastrophic reality.
That’s a quick snapshot of my next book about a devastating ISIS attack and the failure of an American President to comprehend, contain or crush such a great and terrible evil.
On December 29th, THE FIRST HOSTAGE — the high-speed, high-stakes sequel to The Third Target — releases nationwide in hardcover, e-book and on audio. It’s the second novel in the J.B. Collins series, and it picks up the action six seconds after the first thriller leaves off with its cliff-hanger ending.
I’ll share more about the novel as we get closer to the publication date. For now, thanks so much to all of you who have been emailing, Tweeting and writing me messages on Facebook asking about this next book. I wrote it in Israel this winter and spring, recently finished editing it, and can’t wait for it to be released. But as always, I just hope and pray none of it really comes to pass.
- “Israel, Iran & ISIS: What’s next?” I’ll be speaking about this in Denver on August 6th) — register today for tickets to the event.
- Is Bible prophecy relevant for our troubled times? (7 videos from a seminar I co-taught with Anne Graham Lotz on Bible prophecy.)
- Pre-order your copies of THE FIRST HOSTAGE now in hardcover, e-book or audio formats — it releases on December 29, 2015
- Order The Third Target today.
- Order Implosion: Can American Recover From Its Economic & Spiritual Challenges In Time?
- Learn more about The Joshua Fund (www.joshuafund.net) – educating and mobilizing Christians to bless Israel and her neighbors in the name of Jesus, and caring for the poor and needy with food and other humanitarian relief – read our latest Donor Report, and make a tax deductible, secure, on-line contribution.
- I’m excited to announce The Joshua Fund’s 2015 “Prayer & Vision Tour of the Holy Land.” Come with me and walk where Jesus, the apostles and the prophets walked. Study the Word of God. Pray for the peace of Jerusalem and all the people of the epicenter. Meet and worship with local believers. Serve the poor and vulnerable. Discover the Lord afresh, and even be baptized in the Jordan River. This is a journey that could change your life! Here are the details.
- Follow on Twitter — @joelcrosenberg
- Receive every blog post automatically via the RSS feed.