(Jerusalem, Israel) — I have accepted an invitation to address the Jerusalem Leaders Summit, and am very much looking forward to it. The Summit takes place today and tomorrow here in the Israeli capital.
You can learn more about it — and watch via live-stream — by clicking here.
The event is drawing government, business and religious leaders from Israel, Europe and the United States to discuss some of the most pressing economic, political and security issues in the region.
- Israeli Vice Prime Minister Silvan Shalom
- Steve Linde, Editor-in-Chief of the Jerusalem Post
- Brigadier General (Res.) Yossi Kupperwasser, former Chief of the Research Division in IDF Military Intelligence and former Director General of the Ministry of Strategic Affairs
- Members of the European Parliament
- Dr. Jerry Johnson, president of the National Religious Broadcasters
- Tony Perkins, president of the Family Research Council
- And numerous others.
On Wednesday, I have been asked to participate in a panel on regional security issues, as well as address a private dinner.
If you’re interested in tracking the conference as it unfolds, I will be live Tweeting. Later this week, I hope to post more on this blog about what I see and hear at the conference, as well as a summary of my remarks.
- To order The Third Target online through one of several major outlets, please click here — or go to your favorite bookstore in your community.
- Follow on Twitter — @joelcrosenberg
- Receive every blog post automatically via the RSS feed.
- Invest in The Joshua Fund (www.joshuafund.net), our non-profit organization to educate and mobilize Christians to bless Israel and her neighbors in the name of Jesus, care for the poor and needy with food and other humanitarian relief, and strengthen the Church in the epicenter. Read our latest Donor Report, and make a tax deductible, secure, on-line contribution.