(Washington, D.C.) — “Joel, the premise of your book is that ISIS and Iran, they want to bring about the end of the world as we know it. It’s that kind of cataclysmic [threat]. Make your case.”
That’s how Stuart Varney on the Fox Business Channel began our interview. You can watch the video by clicking here.
We discussed The First Hostage, the enormous threat posed by the Islamic State, and particularly the difference between Radical Islam and Apocalyptic Islam. It was my first time on the program and I’m grateful to Stuart for having me on and wanting to have this important discussion.
NOTE: This Sunday, I’ll be interviewed by Shannon Bream on the Fox News Channel in the 1pm eastern hour. We’re scheduled to discuss my Jerusalem Post column on what the next President of the United States needs to know about ISIS and Iran. Please tune in if you can.
- Order The First Hostage today — it’s now available in hardcover, e-book and audio formats.
- What the next US president will need to know about Iran and Islamic State. (my column in The Jerusalem Post)
- Subscribe (free) to the RSS feed (click here) and receive every new posting on this blog directly via email.
- Order THE THIRD TARGET today , the first in this new series — now out in paperback — the New York Times best-selling novel about ISIS capturing chemical weapons in Syria and plotting genocidal attacks.
- Make an investment in The Joshua Fund (www.joshuafund.net), our non-profit organization to help Christians care for Syrian refugees, educate and mobilize Christians to bless Israel and her neighbors in the name of Jesus, care for the poor and needy in Israel (both Jews and Arabs) with food and other humanitarian relief, care for Holocaust survivors, and strengthen the Church in the epicenter. Read our latest Donor Report, and make a tax deductible, secure, on-line contribution before the end of the year.
- Follow on Twitter — @joelcrosenberg
You must be logged in to post a comment.