Day after day, the headlines are more sobering and surreal than the day before.
Cataclysmic at times, yet oddly hopeful and encouraging at others.
What in the world is going on, and what does it all mean?
Next week, I’ll be speaking in Denver on the grave and growing threats posed by Russia, North Korea, and Iran. But I’ll also be giving an update on the dramatically positive turn of events in the war against the Islamic State, and even in the Arab-Israeli conflict — and I’ll be taking your questions. Please do everything you can to join us.
Then I’ll head to southern California to speak at the 2017 Epicenter Conference on October 6 & 7. Joining me will be some of the most encouraging and insightful pastors and ministry leaders from Israel and the Palestinian Authority. It’s been four years since the last Epicenter Conference, and this one could not be more timely, or hopeful — the Holy Spirit is so powerfully today. Come hear what the media won’t tell you!
If you have the opportunity to come to either event — in Denver or in Orange County — please find a way to join us. Details for each event are below. You must register for these events, so please do so today — and invite others via social media, as well.
- September 30 — I’ll be speaking in Denver on Sept. 30 on the latest threats from Radical Islam, Russia & North Korea. Please register today.
- October 6 & 7 — I’ll be speaking at the 2017 Epicenter Conference in Orange County, California. The focus of the conference is, “What does the Future Hold for Israel and Her Neighbors?” Please register today.
- Would you like to make a secure, tax deductible investment in The Joshua Fund (www.joshuafund.net)? This is the non-profit organization that my wife, Lynn, and I founded in 2006 to educate and mobilize Christians to bless Israel and her neighbors in the name of Jesus, to care for the poor and needy in Israel (both Jews and Arabs) with food and other humanitarian relief, care for Holocaust survivors, care for Syrian and Iraqi refugees, and strengthen the Church in the epicenter. The Joshua Fund is a member in good standing of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability. Please click here to learn more. Thanks so much!
- Click here to read the 2016 Joshua Fund Donor Report — and watch the short videos, as well
- Subscribe (free) to the RSS feed (click here) and receive every new posting on this blog directly via email.