(Washington, D.C.) — On Monday, several colleagues and I will be hosting an event at the National Press Club, releasing a fascinating new survey. If you are a credentialed member of the media, we invite you to join us. Here’s the media advisory.
WHAT: A new survey conducted by LifeWay Research and sponsored by Chosen People Ministries and New York Times bestselling author Joel C. Rosenberg will shed light on Evangelicals’ changing attitudes toward Israel and their effect on the Church’s support of Israel. The data will provide insight at a critical time as the nation of Israel celebrates its 70th anniversary and key decisions are made by U.S. leaders regarding Israeli-Palestinian relations.
WHEN: Monday, December 4, 2017 from 9:00 to 10:00 a.m. EDT
WHERE: National Press Club, Murrow Room, 529 14th St NW, Washington, D.C. 20045
- Dr. Mitch Glaser, President of Chosen People Ministries and a Jewish believer in Jesus
- Joel Rosenberg, New York Times bestselling author and dual U.S.-Israeli citizen
- Dr. Darrell L. Bock, Executive Director of Cultural Engagement at The Hendricks Center and Senior Research Professor of New Testament studies at Dallas Theological Seminary
- Scott McConnell, Executive Director of LifeWay Research
DETAILS: A new LifeWay Research Survey, “Evangelical Attitudes Toward Israel and the Peace Process,” seeks to understand whether a generational shift is taking place in positions held by Evangelical Christians regarding the modern state of Israel and the role of the Jewish people in the plan of God.
MEDIA CREDENTIALS: Please contact Kristin Cole or Steve Yount of A. Larry Ross Communications at 972.267.1111 or email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
> To pre-order a copy of The Kremlin Conspiracy (which releases March 6th), please click here.
> To order copies of the new mass market paperbacks of the J.B. Collins novels — my trilogy about ISIS plotting attacks on the U.S., Israel, Jordan and Egypt — please click here.
- Would you like to make a secure, tax deductible investment in The Joshua Fund (www.joshuafund.net)? This is the non-profit organization that my wife, Lynn, and I founded in 2006 to educate and mobilize Christians to bless Israel and her neighbors in the name of Jesus, to care for the poor and needy in Israel (both Jews and Arabs) with food and other humanitarian relief, care for Holocaust survivors, care for Syrian and Iraqi refugees, and strengthen the Church in the epicenter. The Joshua Fund is a member in good standing of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability. Please click here to learn more. Thanks so much!
- Click here to read the 2016 Joshua Fund Donor Report — and watch the short videos, as well
- Subscribe (free) to the RSS feed (click here) and receive every new posting on this blog directly via email.
You must be logged in to post a comment.