I’ve been invited to speak at the upcoming Values Voter Summit and am honored to accept. Now that our family lives in Jerusalem, Tony Perkins has asked me to come back to Washington and address the Summit on my perspective on:
- the 70th anniversary of Israel’s prophetic rebirth
- the most serious security threat facing Israel today: the Iranian nuclear program and Russia’s collusion with the ayatollahs of Tehran
- the fascinating alliance that is emerging between the U.S., Israel and the Sunni Arab world
- the state of the Church in the Middle East, a region I call the Epicenter
In addition, I’ll be doing a book signing for my most recent political thriller, The Kremlin Conspiracy.
Please register today to secure your spot at the Summit. It’s quite a line up of speakers this year, and I very much look forward to being there and would love to meet you.
- PRE-ORDER — To pre-order a copy of THE PERSIAN GAMBLE on Amazon, please click here. (Note: Right now, Amazon is the only place I can find online that is pre-selling the novel. I will post links to others sales options when they become available.)
- To order a copy of The Kremlin Conspiracy — the New York Times best-selling political thriller, now available in hardcover, e-book and audio formats — please click here, or order from any of your favorite general market or Christian bookstores.
- To order copies of the new mass market paperbacks of the J.B. Collins novels — my most recent trilogy of novels about ISIS plotting attacks on the U.S., Israel, Jordan and Egypt — please click here.
- Would you like to make a secure, tax deductible investment in The Joshua Fund (www.joshuafund.com)? This is the non-profit organization that my wife, Lynn, and I founded in 2006 to educate and mobilize Christians to bless Israel and her neighbors in the name of Jesus, to care for the poor and needy in Israel (both Jews and Arabs) with food and other humanitarian relief, care for Holocaust survivors, care for Syrian and Iraqi refugees, and strengthen the Church in the epicenter. The Joshua Fund is a member in good standing of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability. Please click here to learn more. Thanks so much!