UPDATED (Quebec, Canada) — Greetings from chilly Quebec! Lynn and I are just finishing up a wonderful Joshua Fund Cruise of New England and Canada where I’ve been teaching all week on God’s love for Israel and our Arab neighbors, Bible prophecy and the geopolitics of the region. Some 200 guests plus board members and TJF staff came with us. I so wish you were with us, but more on that later. And maybe we’ll do this again.
For now, I wanted to update you on the places where I’ll be speaking in the States over the next two weeks. Please make plans to join us at one or more of these events. I’d love to see you.
- Sunday, October 6th: Dallas, Texas — Speaking at First Baptist Dallas at all morning services.
- Sunday, October 6th: Dallas, Texas — Speaking at First Baptist Dallas at evening Q&A event (5:30-7pm)
- Tuesday, October 8th: Minneapolis, Minnesota — Speaking at Bethlehem College & Seminary (founded by Dr. John Piper) at two events: a Writer’s Workshop (5-7pm, register here) and an evening lecture and Q&A (open to the public from 7-9pm, register here).
- Wednesday, October 9th: Minneapolis, Minnesota — Speaking at Bethlehem College & Seminary Chapel (Noon, open to the public).
- Sunday, October 13th: Orange County, California — Speaking at Greg Laurie’s Harvest Church (all morning services).
- Saturday, October 19th: Minneapolis, Minnesota — Speaking at Rock Point Church and doing an evening of Q&A. (NOW SOLD OUT/NO WALK-INs — sorry)
- Sunday, October 20th: Minneapolis, Minnesota — Speaking at Rock Point Church (all morning services).
- To pre-order my next political thriller, THE JERUSALEM ASSASSIN, please click here.
- NOW AVAILABLE: To buy your own copy of THE PERSIAN GAMBLE — my latest political thriller about the U.S., Israel, the UAE and Saudi Arabia trying to thwart a plot by Iran to buy nuclear weapons from North Korea — in hardcover, e-book, large print, or audio formats, please click here.
- Would you like to make a secure, tax deductible investment in The Joshua Fund (www.joshuafund.net)? This is the non-profit organization that my wife, Lynn, and I founded in 2006 to educate and mobilize Christians to bless Israel and her neighbors in the name of Jesus, to strengthen the Church in the Epicenter, to preach the Gospel and teach the Word of God, to care for the poor and needy in Israel (both Jews and Arabs) with food and other humanitarian relief, care for Holocaust survivors, and care for Syrian and Iraqi refugees and others. The Joshua Fund is a member in good standing of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability. Please click here to learn more. Thanks so much.