(Jerusalem, Israel) — Despite the cancelation of the book tour, I’m thrilled to announce that The Jerusalem Assassin has hit two major national best-seller lists in the U.S. this week.
- #6 on the hardcover fiction bestseller list of Publishers Weekly, the industry trade magazine
- #13 on the USA Today bestseller list, which ranks the sales of every book of every type sold in the U.S. together, without separating by genre.
Unfortunately, we did not hit the New York Times List. Not sure how that’s possible given the strong sales and high ranking on the other lists. But c’est la vie.
That said, I want to say a HUGE thank you to all of my readers in the U.S., Canada and around the world. My team and I are incredibly grateful that you purchased the new novel and that you’ve liked it so much.
On behalf of our entire publishing and PR team, we’re also grateful for everyone who has been write about and reviewing The Jerusalem Assassin on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, blogs and other forms of social media. They e been fun to read. Please don’t stop — and please encourage your family and friends to buy and read and review this thriller during this crazy global lockdown!
More interesting news to announce next week. But for now on this lovely Friday afternoon — as I continue my quarantine here in Jerusalem — Shabbat Shalom.
- To order THE JERUSALEM ASSASSIN in hardcover, e-book or audio formats, please click here.
- To buy copies of THE PERSIAN GAMBLE in paperback, e-book or audio, please click here.
- To buy copies of THE KREMLIN CONSPIRACY please click here.
- Would you like to make a secure, tax deductible donation to The Joshua Fund (www.joshuafund.net)? Come help us educate and mobilize Christians to bless Israel and her neighbors in the name of Jesus, strengthen the Church in the Epicenter, preach the Good News of God’s love, teach the Word of God, care for the poor and needy in Israel (both Jews and Arabs) with food and other humanitarian relief, care for Holocaust survivors, and care for Syrian and Iraqi refugees and others. The Joshua Fund is a member in good standing of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability. Please click here to learn more. Thanks.