(Jerusalem, Israel) — More good news on the novel front: The Jerusalem Assassin just hit the Wall Street Journal hardcover fiction best-seller list this week at #10.
This comes after hitting two other lists last week.
- #6 on the hardcover fiction bestseller list of Publishers Weekly, the industry trade magazine
- #13 on the USA Today bestseller list, which ranks the sales of every book of every type sold in the U.S. together, without separating by genre.
Once again, let me say a HUGE THANK YOU to all of my readers in the U.S., Canada and around the world — not only for buying and enjoying this new one but for reviewing and promoting The Jerusalem Assassin on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, blogs and so many other forms of social media. I couldn’t be more grateful for all this word of mouth, especially since the coronavirus scuttled the book tour.
God bless you guys — stay safe and healthy!
- To order THE JERUSALEM ASSASSIN in hardcover, e-book or audio formats, please click here.
- To buy copies of THE PERSIAN GAMBLE in paperback, e-book or audio, please click here.
- To buy copies of THE KREMLIN CONSPIRACY please click here.
- Would you like to make a secure, tax deductible donation to The Joshua Fund (www.joshuafund.net)? Come help us educate and mobilize Christians to bless Israel and her neighbors in the name of Jesus, strengthen the Church in the Epicenter, preach the Good News of God’s love, teach the Word of God, care for the poor and needy in Israel (both Jews and Arabs) with food and other humanitarian relief, care for Holocaust survivors, and care for Syrian and Iraqi refugees and others. The Joshua Fund is a member in good standing of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability. Please click here to learn more. Thanks.
You must be logged in to post a comment.