(Jerusalem, Israel) — Please join me this Wednesday for a special webinar that I’m quite excited about. You have to register, which you can do by clicking here.
Here are the details from LifeWay and Tyndale House Publishers:
- Title: How Can I Live By Faith, Not Fear, Amidst Worst Case Scenarios?
- Date: Wednesday, April 29, 2020
- Time: 08:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time
- Duration: 45 minutes
Join Joel Rosenberg for an exclusive webcast from Jerusalem, where he will share a message of hope and encouragement from the Scriptures that will help bring peace to you during these difficult global situations. Joel will share with you from his own life experiences, and answer your questions.
Register today – and encourage others on social media to register, as well – for this unique event in an unprecedented time.
Joel C. Rosenberg is not simply a New York Times best-selling author with some 5 million copies of his novels and non-fiction books in print. He’s an author known around the world for writing about – sometimes even seeming to predict – worst case scenarios. And creating characters forced to operate in times of grave danger and distress.
Joel is no stranger to the subject – he and his family live in the Middle East, he runs a ministry that has invested more than $50 million in strengthening the Church in Israel and the Arab world, and he’s traveled to and ministered in war zones, from the borders of Gaza to Iraq and Afghanistan.
As Joel travels across the U.S. and around the world, he regularly speaks to audiences and meets with religious leaders and heads of state.
- To order THE JERUSALEM ASSASSIN in hardcover, e-book or audio formats, please click here.
- To buy copies of THE PERSIAN GAMBLE in paperback, e-book or audio, please click here.
- To buy copies of THE KREMLIN CONSPIRACY please click here.
- Would you like to make a secure, tax deductible donation to The Joshua Fund (www.joshuafund.net)? At this unprecedented moment of crisis, would you help us bless Israel and her neighbors in the name of Jesus, strengthen the Church in the Epicenter, care for the poor and needy and those unemployed and shut-in’s in Israel (both Jews and Arabs) with food and other humanitarian relief, teach the Word of God, answer spiritual questions, educate the Church about the importance of Bible prophecy and strengthen struggling congregations and ministries in the Epicenter? The Joshua Fund is a member in good standing of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability. Please click here to learn more. Thanks.