MEDIA ALERT: Joel to be on two radio shows on Wednesday:
- * Point of View on the USA Radio Network from 2pm to 3pm eastern
- * “Chris Fabry Live,” Moody Radio Network from 3pm to 4pm eastern
One of the ways to bless Israel is to share the love of Jesus Christ with her Arab and Palestinian neighbors and enemies that they might truly discover God’s mercy and forgiveness and have their hearts transformed from enmity to love.
Jesus — a Jewish carpenter living in Israel — taught His followers in Matthew 19 and Matthew 5 to “love your neighbors” and “love your enemies.” This summer, therefore, The Joshua Fund sought to obey the teachings of Jesus by helping finance the “Back To Jerusalem” conference and outreach, a project organized and run by Arab followers of Jesus Christ in Israel and the West Bank.
During the project, local Arab believers — teamed up with hundreds of followers of Christ from the U.S., South Africa and the Arab world — shared the love of Christ with an estimated 50,000 Arabs in Israel and the West Bank. To read more information about this project and other Joshua Fund efforts, please click here.
HEADLINES TO TRACK:
- Nuclear negotiator: Iran ready for talks with West
- Obama praises Islam at Ramadan meal; Israeli Ambassador Michael Oren in attendance
- Report: Iran offers to arm Lebanese army
- Report: 200,000 Israeli seek food aid ahead of holidays
- Was Russia’s ‘Hijacked’ Ship Carrying Missiles to the Mideast?
- UAE tells UN it seized ship carrying secret cache of North Korea arms intended for Iran
- NBC News 4: Fairfax County [VA] Approves “School for Terrorism”: Islamic Saudi Academy gets approval for mosque, school
- Time magazine: “The battle for Rifqa Bary, a 17-year-old girl from Columbus, Ohio, who ran away to an Evangelical church in Orlando, Fla., because, she claims, her Sri Lankan Muslim family has threatened to kill her for recently converting to Christianity.”
- Fox News: Muslim Teen Who Converted to Christianity Says Family Threatened to Kill Her