To misunderstand the nature and threat of evil is to risk being blindsided by it.
Eight years ago today, we lost 2,974 Americans and foreign nationals living in the U.S. (not counting the 19 hijackers) because we were blindsided by Radical Islam.
Will we be blindsided again?
The battle with Radical Islam has impacted our families, our military, our gas prices, our economy, and our politics. But how has it impacted the Church?
Jesus told His disciples to “be on the alert.” (Matthew 24:42). He told His followers to “love your neighbors” (Matthew 19:19), and “love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you” (Matthew 5:44). What’s more, the Lord taught us to bless Israel and we would be blessed (Genesis 12:1-3). How are we doing?
Do followers of Jesus Christ truly understand the threat posed by the jihadists? Does the Church have both a heart and a plan to spread the love of Jesus Christ among the Muslim people in response? Does the Church have a heart and plan for strengthening the persecuted Church operating deep inside the Muslim world? Does the Church have a heart and plan to bless Israel and the Jewish people and to show them unconditional love and unwavering support as they face the Radicals on the front lines?
In the new Inside The Revolution documentary film just released on DVD, I argue that today we are at the most dangerous moment of the Islamic Revolution since it exploded on the international scene with a vengeance thirty years ago with the rise of the Ayatollah Khomeini in Iran.
As you’ll see through the evidence presented in the film and exclusive interviews with key experts, the current leaders of Iran are committed to completing their Revolution by destroying Judeo-Christian civilization. They intend to bring about an Islamic Empire on earth, ruled by a would-be Islamic Savior known as the Twelfth Imam or the Mahdi. The leaders of Iran — not the people, but the leaders — form an apocalyptic, genocidal death cult. By their own statements — documented in the film — they don’t simply want to terrorize American and Israeli cities. They want to annihilate them. And now, according to new IAEA data they appear to have enough enriched uranium to build at least two nuclear weapons. They are dangerously close to being to accomplish their murderous mission.
Skeptics and cynics say, “Yadda, yadda, yadda.” But that’s what they said before 9/11, before Pearl Harbor, before the Holocaust. And they were wrong.
Tonight, during the National Town Hall Meeting, we will honor those who have been lost in the battle with the Radicals over the last eight years. Then, a team of experts will discuss these critical issues and practical ways the Church can and should respond.
I hope you will consider joining us tonight, and encourage your family and friends to participate as well. For details on how to can watch on-line — at a church, or in your own home or office — please visit www.insidetherevolution.org.
For information on where you can watch the event on television, or listen to a simulcast on radio, please click here.
Thanks, and may the Lord bless you as you honor the lost and help mobilize the living on this day of remembrance.
- 644 churches are signed up to show the National Town Hall Meeting tonight
- People from 134 countries have visited www.insidetherevolution.org in the last 60 days
- People from 8,840 cities across the globe have visited the site in the last 60 days
- The Associated Press ran a story last night on the National Town Hall Meeting, headlined, “Churches to join in 9/11 webcast on radical Islam.”
- CBN interview on Thursday, Sept 10 with Joel on the documentary film and 9/11 event
- Family News In Focus: Hundreds Of Churches Participate In Town Hall To Commemorate Anniversary Of 9/11
- Regent Univ Law School Chapel Welcomes Joel Rosenberg
- American Family Radio News: “Webcast To Address Church’s Response To Terrorism”
- Honolulu Advertiser headline: “Radical Islam focus of documentary”
HEADLINES TO TRACK:
- AP: On 9/11, Day of Mourning Becomes Day of Service: Volunteers plan service efforts on 9/11, to delight of many and suspicion of some
- Muslims to hold massive rally on Capitol Hill
- Website describes Islam rally planned for Washington on Sept 25 to announce, “Our time has come”; 50,000 Muslims expected to march on capital
- WSJ: The Afghan Electoral Fix: A positive outcome from the vote mess is still possible
- Fouad Ajami: 9/11 and the ‘Good War’ — It was the furies of the Arab world, not Afghanistan, that struck America eight years ago today.
- New poll finds 68% of Palestinian Muslims believe suicide bombings are justified, but support for suicide bombings has dropped in Pakistan from 41% in 2004 to just 5% today
- Poll: Obama gets mixed marks on terrorism
- 59% of Americans approve of allowing and assisting Israel to attack and destroy Iran’s nuclear weapons facilities, and 58% would support U.S. military action against Iran