>> To learn more or purchase tickets, please go to www.epicenterconference.com
Iran this morning tested a new rocket capable of being used as an intercontinental ballistic missile. German intelligence says Iran will have a truck-sized nuclear weapon by the end of 2010. Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu says Ezekiel 37 has been fulfilled in our lifetime, raising questions about how soon the “War of Gog and Magog” could come true. Libya just signed a $1.8 billion arms deal with Russia. A new reserve of 6 trillion cubic feet of natural gas has just been discovered off the coast of Israel. But never as Israel been more isolated internationally.
In the Bible, the Lord God said of Israel and the Jewish people, “I will bless those who bless you, and those who curse you I will curse.” (Genesis 12:3) Now is the time to rally followers of Jesus Christ around the world to show Israel unconditional love and unwavering support, even as the nations turn against her. So this summer — June 25-26 — we will hold our first Epicenter Conference on the East Coast of the United States, and we would love for your to join us.
This year’s theme: “Building A Global Movement of Christians To Bless Israel, Come What May.”
I’ll provide an update on the “State of the Epicenter,” teach from the Scriptures, share the latest ways The Joshua Fund is blessing Israel (and her neighbors), and offer practical ways you and your church congregation can get involved.
Other speakers include:
- Kay Arthur, the internationally renowned Bible teacher
- Lt.-General (ret.) Jerry Boykin, fmr. commander of Delta Force and fmr. Deputy Undersecretary of Defense for Intelligence
- Greg Laurie, the senior pastor of Harvest Christian Fellowship in California who has preached to more than 3.8 million people in “Harvest Crusades” around the world.
- Janet Parshall, the nationally syndicated radio talk show host
- More speakers will be announced as we get closer to the event.
The conference will be held in Verizon Hall at the Kimmel Performing Arts in Philly. All tickets can be purchased by calling Ticket Philadelphia at 215-893-1999, on line at www.kimmelcenter.org, or in person at the Kimmel Center Box Office. Please keep your ticket as it must be presented at both events on 6.25 & 6.26 to gain entry into Verizon Hall. (One single ticket will be issued for admission to both days.)
Tickets can also be purchased through our new website, www.epicenterconference.com. This site has all the conference details. It will also have regular updates over the next few months (including specifics coming soon on how your congregation can sign up for a live webcast).
Please note that the facility only holds 2,000 people, so please sign up today to reserve a seat for you and your family.
Thanks so much — we look forward to having you join us at this critical hour in the history of the epicenter.
[The 2010 Epicenter Conference in Philadelphia is not financed by The Joshua Fund. But it will help educate Christians in North America and around the world about the work of TJF. It will also help raise awareness and funds to provide food, clothing, medical supplies and other relief aid to the poor and needy in Israel and the neighboring countries.]
- You Tube video: Joel C. Rosenberg and Israeli Pastor David Ortiz speak at the Epicenter Conference in Manila
- YouTube video: Pastor Ray Bentley shares with his congregation in San Diego about the Epicenter Conference in Manila
HEADLINES TO TRACK:
- Assad: Israel leading the Middle East to war
- Barak: Without Syria peace, we could be headed for all-out war
- U.S. intelligence finds Iran’s nuclear weapons program gaining ground
- NYT: Al-Qaeda planning to strike inside the U.S. by July
- Ahmadinejad: Iran Ready to Send Enriched Uranium Abroad
- VP Biden: Iran sowing seeds of its own destruction
- Netanyahu urges all Israelis to read the Bible, the “Book of books”; his youngest son, Avner, will the Jerusalem regional Bible quiz and will advance to the National Bible Quiz