“U.S. Vice President Joe Biden expressed America’s ‘absolute, total, unvarnished commitment to Israel’ security’ at a press conference in Jerusalem following a meeting with Prime Minster Binyamin Netanyahu Monday morning,” reports the Jerusalem Post. “As such, Biden said, Washington was ‘determined to prevent Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons, and we are working with many countries around the world to convince Iran to meet its international obligations to cease and desist.'”
Early news reports do not indicate, however, any specific, decisive new actions Biden said the U.S. would take to prevent Iran from getting The Bomb.
- PM Netanyahu’s Address to the Christians United For Israel Jerusalem Summit
- Biden condemns Israeli decision to build 1,600 homes in Israel’s own capital of Jerusalem
- Biden says Palestinians deserve “viable state”
- Final Iraq election results due Thursday
- U.S. Defense Secretary Gates in Saudi Arabia for talks on Iran
You must be logged in to post a comment.