Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu will arrive in Washington this week for talks on July 6 with President Obama.
In other headlines: “Hamas rejects latest offer for Shalit.” Please pray for the Lord to set Gilad free and comfort him and his family and friends.
- UPDATE: Jerusalem Post analysis suggests anything would be better than the last meeting between the Israeli PM and the President [PLEASE PRAY]
- Syria: Turkey-Israel crisis will shake whole Mideast
- Human rights activist tries to stop death by stoning for Iranian woman [PLEASE PRAY]
- New York Times article highlights serious new divide between the U.S. and Israel over U.S. backing of a U.N. initiative to force Israel to disclose and dismantle her defensive nuclear weapons
- Iran urges Russia to keep promise to deliver S-300 missile system
- Netanyahu Says His Chief Goal for Obama Meeting Is Direct Talks With Abbas
- G-8 ‘fully believes’ Israel will attack Iran, says Italy PM
- Netanyahu rules out apology to Turkey over deadly raid
- Netanyahu Ready to Free 1,000 Palestinians for Gilad Shalit
- Ynet News: Israel braces for Obama meeting
- PM wins out over Right on freeze bill: Ministers reject bill that would have obligated Knesset vote on any building moratorium decision
- Obama signs toughest-ever US sanctions on Iran
To order the DVD set of speeches and presentations from the 2010 Epicenter Conference — including remarks by Israeli Vice PM Yaalon, Mosab Hassan Yousef (son of Hamas), Lt.-General (ret.) Jerry Boykin, Kay Arthur, Tony Perkins, Greg Laurie, Joel Rosenberg, and more — please click here