I’m in Manhattan tonight as a guest on Sean Hannity’s TV show. Earlier this evening, Sean pre-taped a one-hour special on the President’s trip to Israel. It will air on the Fox News Channel on Friday night at 9pm eastern.
It was a great and lively discussion with a fascinating group of guests. Together, we analyzed the President’s trip to Israel, the Iran nuclear threat, whether Netanyahu has been given a “green light” to strike Iran, why the U.S. is selling fighter jets and tanks to Egypt now that it is run by the Muslim Brotherhood, looking back at the Iraq war 10 years later, and the threat of Radical Islam generally, among several other topics. Sean asked me about my novels and how I use them to help people imagine worst case scenarios. We discussed Damascus Countdown in particular and afterwards I gave Sean a signed copy.
As I mentioned, it was a fascinating and experienced group of Middle East experts, including:
- John Bolton, former U.S. Ambassador to the U.N.
- Elliott Abrams, former Deputy National Security Advisor to President George W. Bush
- Congressman Pete King of New York, a Member of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence and former Chairman of the Homeland Security Committee
- Congressman Louie Gohmert of Texas, Vice Chair of the Judiciary subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism and Homeland Security
- K.T. McFarland, Fox News national security analyst who held national security posts in the Nixon, Ford and Reagan Administrations
I hope you’ll tune in Friday, or set your DVR. In the meantime, please keep praying for the peace of Jerusalem. Clearly, these are increasingly dangerous times.
You must be logged in to post a comment.