(Naples, Florida) — Iran’s radical Shia leaders are moving closer and closer to building nuclear weapons and the long-range missiles to hit the U.S., Europe, Israel and our Arab allies.
Iranian-backed Hezbollah terrorists just this week attacked, killed and wounded Israelis on the Lebanon border.
Meanwhile, the ISIS threat is growing. They have doubled their territory in Syria, are threatening to behead a Jordanian pilot and a Japanese man, and in a newly released video, ISIS threatens to “reach America” and behead President Obama in the White House. (Please for these hostages to be released quickly and safely. Pray, too, for Jordanian and Japanese leaders to know how best to resolve the situation.)
What’s more, a new Fox News poll finds that 84% of Americans fear ISIS will soon launch terrorist attacks inside the United States. This is an increase of 10 points from a recent survey we conducted finding 74% fear “catastrophic terrorist attacks” by ISIS inside the U.S. if we don’t take decisive action to stop them.
Yet, the big news this week is that the President Obama and his senior advisors at the White House are livid at Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Israel’s Ambassador to the United States, Ron Dermer. A senior White House advisor recently called Netanyahu a “chickensh–.” The President and his team are “outraged” not at the Islamic Radicals who threaten our country and our allies — Israel, Jordan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, etc — but at Israel’s leader for accepting Speaker John Boehner’s invitation to address a Joint Session of Congress on March 3 to discuss the existential threat posed by Iran, ISIS and Radical Islam.
Now we learn that an Obama political strategist is actively working to defeat Netanyahu in the March 17th Israeli elections. Why? Because the President cannot stand Netanyahu and hopes to have a new Israeli leader who is more pliable and willing to make far greater concessions to her enemies. Why? So Mr. Obama can finally ram through an “historic” peace treaty to end the Arab-Israeli conflict once and for all — a deal to divide Jerusalem and roll Israel back to her indefensible pre-1967 boundaries.
This is both surreal and dangerous. The Obama administration fundamentally misunderstands the nature and threat of evil. They are acting as if Israel and her leaders pose a greater threat to peace in the Middle East than Iran or ISIS. And if this administration does not change course, America is going to be blindsided by threats our leaders don’t see coming.
A new poll we conducted for the release of The Third Target indicates many Americans think the President is going to turn against Israel in his last two years in office. This week’s behavior by the President reinforces those fears.
The McLaughlin & Associates polling firm asked 1,000 likely American voters the following question: “Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: ‘For the past six years, President Obama’s relationship with Israel has been strained at best. He and his advisors don’t simply disagree with Israeli policies. They seem to have a visceral dislike for the Israel’s leaders. Recently, a senior White House official used a vulgar term to describe the Prime Minister of Israel to a reporter. I believe we are watching a train wreck in U.S.-Israeli relations, and after the mid-term elections – when the President no longer faces elections — I am worried that President Obama will abandon Israel and turn U.S. policy harshly against her’?”
- 47.4% agree
- 38.4% disagree
- 14.2% don’t know/refused to answer
Let’s be clear:
- Speaker Boehner was absolutely right to invite Israel’s Prime Minister to address Congress and the nation about the threat Radical Islam poses to America, Israel, our Arab allies and Western civilization and what we all need to do to protect ourselves.
- As an expert in battling Radical Islam and the leader of our most trusted ally in the Middle East, Mr. Netanyahu was absolutely right to accept this invitation.
- The Speaker should have properly notified the President in keeping with established protocol, and Israel’s Ambassador should have discussed the speech with Secretary Kerry.
- But the repeated efforts by this administration over the past six years to belittle, dismiss, ignore, undermine and at times humiliate the State of Israel, her people, her leaders, and her legitimate security concerns are appalling and indefensible.
- No wonder Americans fear the President will completely turn against Israel over the next two years.
- President Obama is playing with fire. When it comes to Israel and the Jewish people, the God of the Bible says very clearly, “I will bless those who bless you, and those who curse you I will curse.” (Genesis 12:1-3) The Lord is warning individuals, nations and leaders that they will be held accountable for how they treat His Chosen People. America is in enough trouble already. Now is no time to turn against Israel. The President may not be facing the voters again. But he will face God. Let us pray Mr. Obama softens his heart and becomes a great friend and ally of Israel — and soon.
A NEWS STORY SEEMINGLY RIPPED FROM THE PAGES OF THE THIRD TARGET:
“Islamic State militants have threatened to behead Barack Obama and turn the U.S. into a Muslim province in the latest gruesome video to emerge from their self-styled caliphate,” reports the U.K. Daily Mail. “The footage shows a black-clad jihadist standing over a Kurdish soldier who, in a sickening climax to the video, has his head cut off.”
“Before the hostage is executed, the ISIS fighter warns the U.S. president: ‘Know, oh Obama, that we will reach America. Know also that we will cut off your head in the White House and transform America into a Muslim province.'”
- To order a copy of THE THIRD TARGET, please click here. It is now available in book stores across the U.S. and Canada in hardcover and audio book formats . It is also available in e-book formats like Kindle, Nook & others.
- To order a copy of THE AUSCHWITZ ESCAPE, please click here. It is now available as a paperback, as well as in audio and e-book formats.
You must be logged in to post a comment.