As the United States and other world powers were making significant concessions to the Iranian government regarding its illegal nuclear program this week, a high-ranking Iranian militia leader repeated his country’s vow to destroy Israel.
He threatened to bring down the government of Saudi Arabia, as well, for Riyadh’s role in fighting Iranian-backed terrorists in Yemen.
- “The commander of the Basij militia of Iran’s Revolutionary Guards said that ‘erasing Israel off the map’ is ‘non-negotiable”….
- Militia chief Mohammad Reza Naqdi also threatened Saudi Arabia, saying that the offensive it is leading in Yemen “will have a fate like the fate of Saddam Hussein.”
- Naqdi’s comments were made public as Iran and six world powers prepared Tuesday to issue a general statement agreeing to continue nuclear negotiations in a new phase aimed at reaching a comprehensive accord by the end of June.
- In 2014, Naqdi said Iran was stepping up efforts to arm West Bank Palestinians for battle against Israel, adding the move would lead to Israel’s annihilation, Iran’s Fars news agency reported.
- “Arming the West Bank has started and weapons will be supplied to the people of this region,” Naqdi said.
- “The Zionists should know that the next war won’t be confined to the present borders and the Mujahedeen will push them back,” he added. Naqdi claimed that much of Hamas’s arsenal, training and technical knowhow in the summer conflict with Israel was supplied by Iran….
Why are world leaders not listening to the leaders of Iran?
Only last month, Iran’s Supreme Leader, the Ayatollah Khamenei, called yet again for “Death to America,” yet none of this seems to be giving the White House or other leaders pause as they make dangerous concessions to Iran regarding its nuclear program and aggression in the region.
- Special “Third Target” simulcast event for churches, small groups Bible studies and individuals set for Sunday, April 19th. Register today.
- I’m excited to announce The Joshua Fund’s 2015 “Prayer & Vision Tour of the Holy Land.” Come visit Israel & Jordan and pray for the peace of Jerusalem. Here are the details.
- To order a copy of THE THIRD TARGET, please click here. It is now available in book stores across the U.S. and Canada in hardcover and audio book formats . It is also available in e-book formats like Kindle, Nook & others.
- To order a copy of THE AUSCHWITZ ESCAPE, please click here. It is now available as a paperback, as well as in audio and e-book formats.