As we head into autumn, darkness continues to fall and raging storms continue to spread across the Middle East.
From Iran’s latest vow to annihilate Israel, to Russian combat troops entering and operating in Syria, to the Islamic State capturing and using chemical weapons, to the persecution and slaughter of Muslims and Christians across the region, we are seeing wickedness on the move.
The Scriptures warn us that even darker days lie ahead.
But we must not lose hope. For amidst all the bad news, there is much good news, too.
- I can tell you first hand that the Church in the Middle East is in many places acting as a lighthouse in the darkness.
- I am seeing followers of Jesus Christ boldly proclaim the Gospel, bravely preach the Word of God in person and through satellite television and radio and on the Internet, faithfully make disciples, and shepherd growing congregations of believers, against all odds.
- I am seeing precious followers of Jesus Christ in this region live every day with deep and profound — even electrifying — hope that the King and His Kingdom are coming soon, and the Rapture is coming soon, and that now is no time to give up and succumb to the darkness.
It is breathtaking to behold.
In the weeks ahead, I will be sharing both trends — the spreading darkness and the shining light — at events in the U.S. and Canada. Please see below for my current schedule. I would love it if you would register and plan on joining us, if at all possible.
What’s more, we still have a few spaces available on The Joshua Fund’s October tour of Israel that I will be leading. Please click here to find out more our Israel tour details and to register before it’s full. I can’t wait to share the Scriptures with you and introduce you to all kinds of interesting and wonderful people and places as we take you all through this beautiful and fascinating Land that we have come to love so much.
In the meantime, please keep praying for the believers throughout the epicenter, for the pastors and shepherds serving in this beleaguered region, and for the lost to find the light and hope of our Great God and Soon-Coming King. Thanks so much!
MY UPCOMING SPEAKING DATES IN THE U.S. & CANADA
- DALLAS/FORT WORTH, TEXAS: “One For Israel” banquet on September 19, 2015 in the Dallas/Ft Worth area. Seating is limited. If you would like an invitation to the fundraiser, please send your name and contact information to: email@example.com (A ticket is required to attend.)
- PISMO BEACH, CALIFORNIA: “One For Israel” banquet on September 21, 2015 in Pismo Beach. Seating is limited. If you would like an invitation to the fundraiser, please send your name and contact information to: firstname.lastname@example.org (A ticket is required to attend.)
- TORONTO, CANADA: “The People, The Land & The Future of Israel” Conference on October 2 and 3, 2015 in Toronto. Please register now for this exciting conference in Toronto. (A ticket is required to attend.)
BIBLE VERSES TO CONSIDER
“Then Jesus again spoke to them, saying, ‘I am the Light of the world; he who follows Me will not walk in the darkness, but will have the Light of life.'” (John 8:12)
Then Jesus said, “You are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.” (Matthew 5:14)
The Apostle Paul wrote, “Do all things without grumbling or disputing; so that you will prove yourselves to be blameless and innocent, children of God above reproach in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you appear as lights in the world, holding fast the word of life, so that in the day of Christ I will have reason to glory because I did not run in vain nor toil in vain…” (Philippians 2:14-16)
- History will remember what Senate Majority Leader McConnell does now. Will he handle the Iran deal as a foreign treaty in keeping with the Constitution? Or will he surrender?
- It’s not too late for the Senate to stop the President’s dangerous Iran deal from becoming U.S. law. Here’s how to follow the Constitution.
- My latest Fox News interview on the Iran nuclear deal and what Israel may do next.
- FACT SHEET: Why is the Iran nuclear treaty so dangerous?
- Pre-order your copies of THE FIRST HOSTAGE now in hardcover, e-book or audio formats — it releases on December 29, 2015
- Order The Third Target today — the New York Times best-selling novel about ISIS capturing chemical weapons in Syria and plotting genocidal attacks.
- To read The Twelfth Imam series — a trilogy of novels I wrote about an American President pressuring an Israeli Prime Minister not to launch unilateral military strikes against Iran, but Israel feeling forced to do so anyway — please click here.