(Central Israel) — As the new year begins, I’m deeply grateful to be back home in Israel and officially underway with writing a new political thriller.
This is a totally new story with new characters (Russians, not Radical Muslims) and a new locale (Moscow, not the Middle East).
As I get deeper into the project, I’ll give you more details and keep you posted on my progress. For now, let me just say that over the past few months I’ve been doing a great deal of research, and I’m deeply grateful for a series of fascinating conversations with a wide range of leaders and experts on Russia whose insights have been invaluable.
- Stephen Harper, former Prime Minister of Canada, one of our great NATO allies
- James Woolsey, former CIA Director who served during the administration of President Bill Clinton
- Porter Goss, former CIA Director who served during the administration of President George W. Bush
- Lt.-General (ret.) Jerry Boykin, former Delta Force commander
- Steve Forbes, editor-in-chief of FORBES magazine
- Andrei Illarionov, former chief economic advisor to Russian President Vladimir Putin (2000 to 2005)
Meanwhile, of course, Without Warning will release on March 14th. This is my third and final thriller about the Islamic State, chemical weapons, a New York Times foreign correspondent, a Mossad agent, the Syrian civil war, and a series of catastrophic attacks on the U.S., Israel and Jordan.
We’re working on the details of the book tour right now and I’ll share more details soon.
- You can now pre-order my next novel — Without Warning — in hardcover, ebook and audio formats. It will release on March 14, 2017. Click here for details.
- Order The First Hostage today — my latest political thriller about genocidal ISIS leaders plotting a terrorist attacks against Israel, Jordan and the United States — available in paperback, hardcover, e-book and audio formats.
- Order THE THIRD TARGET today , the first in this trilogy — now out in paperback.
- Would you like to make a secure, tax deductible investment in The Joshua Fund (www.joshuafund.net)? This is the non-profit organization Lynn and I founded in 2006 to educate and mobilize Christians to bless Israel and her neighbors in the name of Jesus, to care for the poor and needy in Israel (both Jews and Arabs) with food and other humanitarian relief, care for Holocaust survivors, and strengthen the Church in the epicenter. The Joshua Fund is a member in good standing of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability. Please click here to learn more. Thanks so much!
- Click here to read the 2016 Joshua Fund Donor Report — and watch the short videos, as well
- Subscribe (free) to the RSS feed (click here) and receive every new posting on this blog directly via email.
- Follow on Twitter — @joelcrosenberg
You must be logged in to post a comment.