(Central Israel) — Wherever I travel and speak around the world, I’m asked about what Evangelical Christians believe about Israel and the future of the Jewish people and the Jewish State? I’m also asked about why Evangelicals love Israel so much, why we believe it’s so important, and what we believe about Bible prophecy.
These are questions I love to answer, and I especially loved sitting down recently in the Mahane Yehuda Market in Jerusalem with my dear friend, Greg Laurie, to discuss these topics for a TV program he was recording. Greg is a well-known pastor, Bible teacher and evangelist based in Orange County, California. He’s been to Israel numerous times, brings tour groups here often, and has been a speaker at one of our Epicenter Conferences.
Here’s a link to the 30 minute program that has been uploaded to YouTube. The videography is gorgeous, the story is fun to watch (especially when Greg and his wife go off-roading in the Judean wilderness with our Israeli tour guide friend, Iddo), and the conversations are relevant and, I believe, quite important.
I hope you’ll take some time to watch it and share it with others.
- You can now pre-order my next novel — Without Warning — in hardcover, ebook and audio formats. It will release on March 14, 2017. Click here for details.
- Order The First Hostage today — my latest political thriller about genocidal ISIS leaders plotting a terrorist attacks against Israel, Jordan and the United States — available in paperback, hardcover, e-book and audio formats.
- Order THE THIRD TARGET today , the first in this trilogy — now out in paperback.
- Would you like to make a secure, tax deductible investment in The Joshua Fund (www.joshuafund.net)? This is the non-profit organization Lynn and I founded in 2006 to educate and mobilize Christians to bless Israel and her neighbors in the name of Jesus, to care for the poor and needy in Israel (both Jews and Arabs) with food and other humanitarian relief, care for Holocaust survivors, and strengthen the Church in the epicenter. The Joshua Fund is a member in good standing of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability. Please click here to learn more. Thanks so much!
- Click here to read the 2016 Joshua Fund Donor Report — and watch the short videos, as well
- Subscribe (free) to the RSS feed (click here) and receive every new posting on this blog directly via email.
- Follow on Twitter — @joelcrosenberg