Today begins a two day period when you can purchase the e-book version of The Third Target for only $1.99.
This remarkable deal — 88% off the list price — will last through Wednesday the 10th.
This is the first in my J.B. Collins series of novels about a New York Times foreign correspondent on the hunt for the leader of the Islamic State and reporting on ISIS’s plans to launch genocidal attacks against the U.S., Israel, Jordan and Egypt. It was followed by two more novels in the trilogy — The First Hostage and Without Warning.
- Click here to purchase on Amazon’s Kindle.
- Click here to purchase on Barnes & Noble’s Nook.
Then, on Thursday through Saturday, the e-book price for The Third Target will still be low, but not quite that low — available for a mere $2.99. Please order today to take full benefit of this incredible deal.
Meanwhile, you can also now pre-order my next political thriller — The Kremlin Conspiracy — before it releases on March 6th.
> To pre-order a copy of The Kremlin Conspiracy (which releases March 6th), please click here.
> To order copies of the new mass market paperbacks of the J.B. Collins novels — my trilogy about ISIS plotting attacks on the U.S., Israel, Jordan and Egypt — please click here.
- Would you like to make a secure, tax deductible investment in The Joshua Fund (www.joshuafund.net)? This is the non-profit organization that my wife, Lynn, and I founded in 2006 to educate and mobilize Christians to bless Israel and her neighbors in the name of Jesus, to care for the poor and needy in Israel (both Jews and Arabs) with food and other humanitarian relief, care for Holocaust survivors, care for Syrian and Iraqi refugees, and strengthen the Church in the epicenter. The Joshua Fund is a member in good standing of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability. Please click here to learn more. Thanks so much!
- Click here to read the 2017 Joshua Fund Donor Report — and watch the short videos, as well
- Subscribe (free) to the RSS feed (click here) and receive every new posting on this blog directly via email.
You must be logged in to post a comment.