(Jerusalem, Israel) — During this holiday season, it was great to do an interview with “The Blaze.” Here are the eight questions they asked me. My answer for the last one is included below. To read the full interview, please click here.
- When did you first realize that you were interested in writing?
- Which of your books have you most enjoyed writing?
- You’ve said that your books focus on worst case scenarios that could happen in the near future, but hopefully won’t. Does it ever get stressful thinking up so many possible cataclysmic world events?
- You’ve frequently praised Jordan’s King Abdullah II. How important do you think Abdullah is to Mideast stability?
- You’ve spoken before about how when you first converted to Christianity, many people questioned how you could be both Jewish and Christian. You also mentioned how few Jewish Christians there were back just a few decades ago. In the years since your conversion, how has this changed? Is there a stronger network for Jewish Christians today?
- You’ve stressed that Christians need to not only pray for Israel, but for the Palestinians as well. Could you elaborate on that?
- How significant do you think it is that the U.S. has moved its embassy in Israel to Jerusalem?
- What’s one thing that you wish people knew about you?
- Are you able to give any hints about what to expect in your upcoming book?
Rosenberg: Happy to. I can’t wait for this next one to be released. It’s called, The Persian Gamble, and it comes out March 12. My hero is a man named Marcus Ryker. He’s a decorated former U.S. Marine, and decorated former Secret Service agent who served on the Presidential Protective Detail. This is a man who has taken enormous risks to protect his country and her leaders, and now he is on the most dangerous mission of his life. The Iranians are secretly working with Russia and North Korea to buy fully operational nuclear warheads. They intend to use these warheads soon in attacks against the U.S. and Israel that will make 9/11 pale by comparison. But through a series of events, Ryker uncovers Tehran’s plot — their huge, high-risk gamble — and now he’s in their blind spot. The Iranians don’t see Ryker coming, and that’s when things really get exciting.
- PRE-ORDER — To pre-order a copy of THE PERSIAN GAMBLE, please click here.
- To order a copy of The Kremlin Conspiracy — the New York Times best-selling political thriller, now available in paperback, hardcover, e-book and audio formats — please click here, or order from any of your favorite general market or Christian bookstores.
- To order copies of the new mass market paperbacks of the J.B. Collins novels — my most recent trilogy of novels about ISIS plotting attacks on the U.S., Israel, Jordan and Egypt — please click here.
- Would you like to make a generous, secure, tax deductible, year-end investment in The Joshua Fund (www.joshuafund.com)? This is the non-profit organization that my wife, Lynn, and I founded in 2006 to educate and mobilize Christians to bless Israel and her neighbors in the name of Jesus, to care for the poor and needy in Israel (both Jews and Arabs) with food and other humanitarian relief, care for Holocaust survivors, care for Syrian and Iraqi refugees, and strengthen the Church in the epicenter. The Joshua Fund is a member in good standing of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability. Please click here to learn more. Thanks so much!
- Visit Joel’s website at www.joelrosenberg.com and sign up to receive up to three novels by Joel absolutely free.
- Sign up to get every blog Joel writes delivered immediately to you by email — just click here and enter your email address in the RSS feed section (see top right-hand section of the blog’s homepage.
You must be logged in to post a comment.