Two weeks to go before the launch of The Persian Gamble, and I’m thrilled to announce that I’ve accepted an invitation to speak at The Ronald Reagan Presidential Library during the month-long speaking and media tour.
The event will be held on Thursday evening, March 28th, at 6pm Pacific Time.
Forty years after the Islamic Revolution in Iran in 1979, how much damage have the ayatollahs wrought? What is the nature of the threat that Iran poses to the people of the Middle East and the West today? How is this threat fundamentally transforming relationships between the US, Israel and the Sunni Arab states, specifically in the Gulf region? These are the subjects I’ll be addressing that evening.
To learn more about the event — and to register to attend — please click here. The evening is free to the public, but you do have to register. During the registration process, you can also pre-order a copy of the novel, which I’d be happy to sign after the event. I do hope you will make plans to join us for a very special evening.
- PRE-ORDER — To pre-order a copy of THE PERSIAN GAMBLE in hardcover, e-book or audio formats, please click here.
- To order a copy of The Kremlin Conspiracy — the New York Times best-selling political thriller, now available in paperback, hardcover, e-book and audio formats — please click here, or order from any of your favorite general market or Christian bookstores.
- To order copies of the new mass market paperbacks of the J.B. Collins novels — my most recent trilogy of novels about ISIS plotting attacks on the U.S., Israel, Jordan and Egypt — please click here.
- Would you like to make a tax-deductible investment in The Joshua Fund (www.joshuafund.com)? This is the non-profit organization that my wife, Lynn, and I founded in 2006 to educate and mobilize Christians to bless Israel and her neighbors in the name of Jesus — to teach the Word of God, encourage pastors, care for the poor and needy in Israel (both Jews and Arabs) with food and other humanitarian relief, care for Holocaust survivors, care for Syrian and Iraqi refugees, and in many other ways strengthen the Church in the Epicenter. The Joshua Fund is a member in good standing of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability. Please click here to learn more. Thanks so much!
- Visit Joel’s website at www.joelrosenberg.com.
- Sign up to get every blog Joel writes delivered immediately to you by email — just click here and enter your email address in the RSS feed section (see top right-hand section of the blog’s homepage.
You must be logged in to post a comment.