(Jerusalem, Israel) — Bad news in the Middle East — from war and terrorism to religious persecution and genocide — nearly always receives extensive media coverage in the Western press.
Good news from the region? Not so much.
That said, Lauren Green of Fox News just interviewed me about my address to last week’s State Department conference in which I discussed the extraordinary and encouraging — but woefully underreported — signs of progress in the Middle East, and about the five Evangelical Delegations we’ve led to meet with Sunni Arab leaders.
Let’s pray it’s the beginning of more coverage of both the good news as well as the bad in our part of the world — and I hope you’ll take a moment to watch the interview.
- To watch the interview (which runs almost 6 1/2 minutes), please click here.
- To read the full text of the speech, or watch the video, please click here.
- To pre-order my next political thriller, THE JERUSALEM ASSASSIN, please click here.
- NOW AVAILABLE: To buy your own copy of THE PERSIAN GAMBLE — my latest political thriller about the U.S., Israel, the UAE and Saudi Arabia trying to thwart a plot by Iran to buy nuclear weapons from North Korea — in hardcover, e-book, large print, or audio formats, please click here.
- On August 15th, I’ll be speaking in Denver. Learn more and register today by clicking here.
- In September, Lynn and I will be hosting a special cruise of New England and Canada with The Joshua Fund. Learn more and register today while we still have a few cabins left.
- Would you like to make a secure, tax deductible investment in The Joshua Fund (www.joshuafund.net)? This is the non-profit organization that my wife, Lynn, and I founded in 2006 to educate and mobilize Christians to bless Israel and her neighbors in the name of Jesus, to strengthen the Church in the Epicenter, to preach the Gospel and teach the Word of God, to care for the poor and needy in Israel (both Jews and Arabs) with food and other humanitarian relief, care for Holocaust survivors, and care for Syrian and Iraqi refugees and others. The Joshua Fund is a member in good standing of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability. Please click here to learn more. Thanks so much.
You must be logged in to post a comment.