(Washington, DC) — This week I’m in Washington briefing White House officials, Members of Congress and Middle East experts at various think tanks on our recent meetings in Saudi Arabia with Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman and his inner circle.
Yet as interesting as all those conversations are, people keep asking me about last week’s elections in Israel and where things are headed.
- Can Netanyahu form a government when fewer people voted for him and allies than in April?
- Will Netanyahu actually be indicted after next week’s hearings?
- Does Benny Gantz really have a shot at being the next Prime Minister, and will it be a “national unity government”?
- Why did Israel’s Arab parties — which haven’t supported a Jewish candidate for PM since Yitzhak Rabin in the early 1990s — suddenly decide to support Gantz, a former IDF chief of staff?
- And is it really possible Israel will remain deadlocked and we’ll have to go to an unprecedented third round of elections?
Yesterday, I discussed all these matters — as well as the blowback I’m getting from meeting with MBS — with CBN News anchors John Jessup and Jenna Browder on their program, “Faith Nation.” Hope you’ll watch and tell me your thoughts on Twitter and/or my “Epicenter Team” page on Facebook.
- “Joel C. Rosenberg, New York Times Bestselling author, and Middle East expert, appeared on Monday’s edition of CBN News‘ Faith Nation to discuss how Israel’s political parties will form a national unity government.” (CBN NEWS Faith Nation)
NOTE: These are my own personal views. I’m not writing or speaking in my capacity as Founder and Chairman of The Joshua Fund, as that organization is non-political and non-partisan.
MORE RECENT TV INTERVIEWS
- Evangelical Leaders See the Untold Story of Saudi Arabia in ‘Historic’ Trip (Christian Broadcasting Network)
- Interview with Joel C. Rosenberg and correspondent Chris Mitchell — extended CBN News coverage of the Evangelical Delegation to Saudi Arabia (Jerusalem Dateline, CBN News — Saudi story begins about 11 minutes into the 30 minute program)
- To pre-order my next political thriller, THE JERUSALEM ASSASSIN, please click here.
- NOW AVAILABLE: To buy your own copy of THE PERSIAN GAMBLE — my latest political thriller about the U.S., Israel, the UAE and Saudi Arabia trying to thwart a plot by Iran to buy nuclear weapons from North Korea — in hardcover, e-book, large print, or audio formats, please click here.
- Would you like to make a secure, tax deductible investment in The Joshua Fund (www.joshuafund.net)? This is the non-profit organization that my wife, Lynn, and I founded in 2006 to educate and mobilize Christians to bless Israel and her neighbors in the name of Jesus, to strengthen the Church in the Epicenter, to preach the Gospel and teach the Word of God, to care for the poor and needy in Israel (both Jews and Arabs) with food and other humanitarian relief, care for Holocaust survivors, and care for Syrian and Iraqi refugees and others. The Joshua Fund is a member in good standing of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability. Please click here to learn more. Thanks so much.
You must be logged in to post a comment.