Greetings from the Epicenter. As we approach the launch of my newest political thriller, THE JERUSALEM ASSASSIN, I’ll be announcing the full book tour schedule soon.
Let me start by announcing one of the most interesting stops I’ll be making.
Please join my friend, Secretary Pompeo, and me for what promises to be a fascinating evening. I’m truly honored to be doing this event together, and deeply grateful to Bob and Darla Vander Plaats and their team, who put it all together.
That night, we’ll discuss:
- the President’s newly unveiled Israeli-Palestinian peace plan
- the steadily rising threats in the region, particularly from Iran
- the possibility that some Arab states are growing ready for peace with Israel
- the importance of praying for peace, while preparing for war
Everyone that attends will also receive a copy of my novel.
Space is limited. Tickets are required. They go on sale at noon central time — so please click here to register.
Here’s the press release from The Family Leader, the leading Conservative and Evangelical policy and grassroots organization in Iowa, and the host of this special event.
We are thrilled to announce that U.S. Secretary of State Michael R. Pompeo will be joining New York Times bestselling author Joel C. Rosenberg for “An Evening of International Impact” at the Des Moines Marriott Downtown on Saturday, March 21, at 6:30 p.m.
“As tensions mount in the Middle East, we wanted to set apart an evening to begin a conversation,” says Bob Vander Plaats, president and CEO of The FAMiLY Leader Foundation. “We have invited Rosenberg and Secretary Pompeo to sit down with us and discuss the current global situation, America’s role, and the impact our faith has on these circumstances.”
An Evening of International Impact
Saturday, March 21
Des Moines Marriott Downtown
700 Grand Ave.
The evening dinner, brought to you by signature sponsor Lindell Recovery Network, will include an update from Vander Plaats on TFL’s “The Daniel Initiative” and presentations by both Secretary Pompeo and Rosenberg.
Secretary Pompeo has served the U.S. as an Army officer, a U.S. representative from Kansas, and the director of the Central Intelligence Agency. He serves today as the U.S. Secretary of State.
Rosenberg will join the dinner as part of the debut book tour for his newest novel, “The Jerusalem Assassin.” Author of 13 previous New York Times bestselling novels, Rosenberg has repeatedly proven his uncanny ability to foreshadow geopolitical realities, marking his place as a leader in fact-based fiction.
Attendees will receive one complimentary copy of “The Jerusalem Assassin” per family unit, and Rosenberg plans a book signing following the event.
- To pre-order my next thriller, THE JERUSALEM ASSASSIN, which releases on March 17th, please click here.
- To buy copies of THE PERSIAN GAMBLE in paperback, please click here.
- To buy copies of THE KREMLIN CONSPIRACY in paperback, please click here.
- Give your family a trip to Israel & Egypt in 2020! Join Lynn and me on The Joshua Fund’s “Prayer & Vision Trip” next October. Here are all the details and prices. Register today.
- Would you like to make a secure, tax deductible donation to The Joshua Fund (www.joshuafund.net)? Come help us educate and mobilize Christians to bless Israel and her neighbors in the name of Jesus, strengthen the Church in the Epicenter, preach the Gospel, teach the Word of God, care for the poor and needy in Israel (both Jews and Arabs) with food and other humanitarian relief, care for Holocaust survivors, and care for Syrian and Iraqi refugees and others. The Joshua Fund is a member in good standing of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability. Please click here to learn more. Thanks.