(Jerusalem, Israel) — The annual Policy Conference of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) is the largest event of its kind.
This year it is expected to draw some 18,000 experts and activists to the Washington Convention Center from March 1 to 3 to focus on strengthening the US-Israeli alliance and advancing peace in the region.
This is the first time that I’ve been invited to speak at the conference. I was honored to accept and am very much looking forward to being there.
On Saturday night, a senior IDF officer and I will address a special dinner for Christian delegates, and AIPAC has purchased advance copies of The Jerusalem Assassin for everyone who attends. On Sunday, I’ll lead a breakout session on the Evangelical leadership delegations I’ve led to various Sunni Arab countries, share insights from our meetings with some of the top leaders in the region and discuss how these trips inspired my latest political thriller.
Please register today and join us.
- To pre-order my next thriller, THE JERUSALEM ASSASSIN, which releases on March 17th, please click here.
- To buy copies of THE PERSIAN GAMBLE in paperback, please click here.
- To buy copies of THE KREMLIN CONSPIRACY in paperback, please click here.
- Give your family a trip to Israel & Egypt in 2020! Join Lynn and me on The Joshua Fund’s “Prayer & Vision Trip” next October. Here are all the details and prices. Register today.
- Would you like to make a secure, tax deductible donation to The Joshua Fund (www.joshuafund.net)? Come help us educate and mobilize Christians to bless Israel and her neighbors in the name of Jesus, strengthen the Church in the Epicenter, preach the Gospel, teach the Word of God, care for the poor and needy in Israel (both Jews and Arabs) with food and other humanitarian relief, care for Holocaust survivors, and care for Syrian and Iraqi refugees and others. The Joshua Fund is a member in good standing of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability. Please click here to learn more. Thanks.
You must be logged in to post a comment.