It’s Launch Day – welcome to ALL ISRAEL NEWS!
After months of building our team and our site, we now are live at www.allisrael.com.
We have simultaneously launched our sister site, ALL ARAB NEWS at www.allarab.news.
And what a week to get started.
We are already covering historic, game-changing, breaking news stories – so please check out both sites.
Here are just some of the original stories we have already published on Opening Day:
- EXCLUSIVE: Huckabee to Evangelicals: Israel-UAE peace deal an ‘incredible breakthrough.’ Explains in interview with ALL ISRAEL NEWS
- EXCLUSIVE: One of the world’s most influential Muslim leaders tells ALL ARAB NEWS how the 9/11 attacks gave him a life mission — to combat violent extremists, “build bridges” with Jews and Christians and promote peace.
- Why am I launching ALL ISRAEL NEWS? And why now? So glad you asked.
- Opening Day: With masks and new rules, 2.5 million Israeli children return to school
- Saudi, Emirati and other Arab media give positive coverage to UAE-Israel peace talks
- Why are Palestinian, Lebanese and Israeli Evangelicals joining forces to launch ALL ARAB NEWS? We’re happy to explain.
Over the next few hours — and next few days — we will have more original content, including:
- Exclusive poll results on how the American people view the historic peace agreement between Israel and the United Arab Emirates
- An interview with one of Israel’s top tourism experts: When exactly will Israel reopen the country for tours of the Holy Land?
- An exclusive interview with Israel’s former Ambassador to the United States on how the Israeli-UAE peace deal is completely reshaping the business and financial climate
- Plus, we always have links to the most important and interesting stories about Israel and the rest of the Epicenter – sort of a “one-stop-shopping” system — so you don’t have to waste time endlessly searching dozens of news sites trying to find what’s important and credible
With events moving rapidly, I hope you’ll keep checking back with us every few hours for new, exclusive interviews, exclusive polls, original feature stories, breaking news, and fresh, insightful original commentary from an Evangelical worldview that will help you make sense of the fast-breaking stories, what they mean and why they matter.
Here are a few other ways to stay up-to-speed on all news and events happening in Israel and the broader Arab/Muslim world:
- Sign up for free email updates — just go to ALL ISRAEL NEWS and type your email address into the section in the upper left corner.
- Make ALL ISRAEL NEWS your homepage on your laptop and/or desktop computer
- Like and follow ALL ISRAEL NEWS on Facebook so our most important stories will show up on your news feed: https://www.facebook.com/AllIsraelCom/
- Follow ALL ISRAEL NEWS on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/all_israel_news
- Like and follow ALL ARAB NEWS on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/AllArabCom/
- Follow ALL ARAB NEWS on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/all_arab_news
- And please stay subscribed to the RSS feed on my blog. ALL ISRAEL NEWS and ALL ARAB NEWS are part of a non-profit Christian organization that I’ve set up. But I will still be sending out important and often exclusive updates on this blog, including details of my new books, speaking engagements, media appearances and so more.
Thanks so much for checking out these new sites — hope you find them helpful. And please keep our team and their families in your prayers. May the Lord bless you and show you His mercy and kindness.
- SPECIAL EVENT ON OCTOBER 1st — Rather than coming to Denver as I usually do, because of COVID-19 I’m speaking and doing Q&A this year at a virtual fund-raiser for my parents’ non-profit organization, Ministry Architecture. And a donor is making a very kind $36,000 matching offer. Please register today to watch this special on-line event. Please also make a generous tax deductible contribution, and your gift will be doubled. That means once Ministry Architecture has raised $36,000, the donor will kick in another $36,000 — what a great way to maximize your gift and advance God’s Kingdom.
- Would you be willing to make a special, secure, tax deductible donation to The Joshua Fund (www.joshuafund.net)? At this unprecedented moment of crisis, would you help us bless Israel and her neighbors in the name of Jesus, strengthen the Church in the Epicenter, care for the poor and needy and those unemployed and shut-in’s in Israel (both Jews and Arabs) with food and other humanitarian relief, teach the Word of God, answer spiritual questions, and strengthen struggling congregations and ministries in the Epicenter? The Joshua Fund is a member in good standing of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability. Please click here to learn more. Thanks.