(Central Israel) — Vladimir Putin, the Czar of Moscow, is making his move.
The Kremlin has long wanted to dominate the Middle East. Since the dawn of the Cold War, U.S. foreign policy was to prevent this from happening. A close look at Putin’s own words show just how dangerous he really is.
As I have been warning for some time, however, President Obama can’t or won’t see the rising danger. His policy of full-scale American retreat, appeasement and surrender in the Middle East has created a political and military vacuum. And Czar Putin is taking full advantage.
Indeed, in recent months — and recent days — the Russian leader has been making very aggressive moves.
Putin is solidifying and intensifying the Russian alliance with Iran. He has fully backed the insane Iran nuclear deal, despite the fact that the country is run by leaders who embrace an apocalyptic form of Islam. What’s more, he’s meeting with Iran’s top terrorist leader (Gen. Soleimani), and selling Iran the Kremlin’s state of the art anti-aircraft missile system (the S-300).
At the same time, Putin is arming the Assad regime and helping the ruthless dictator of Damascus kill Syrians by the tens of thousands and reduce the nation to rubble. He is also sending Russian combat troops, tanks, aircraft and other military materiel to Syria to help Iran prop up Assad and further establish the Russian-Iranian alliance on the north-eastern border of Israel.
If this weren’t enough, Putin’s Russia has just signed a $10 billion deal to help Jordan become a nuclear power. It is also set to help build nuclear facilities in Egypt, as well.
Consider the latest headlines:
- Putin likes Iran deal (Business Insider)
- Obama, Putin congratulate each other for Iran deal (CNN)
- Iranian Quds Force commander met with Putin in Russia, broke travel sanctions: Intel (Washington Times)
- Iran plans to sign contract for Russian S-300 missiles next week (Reuters)
- Russia & Iran reach agreement on S-300 air defense systems delivery – deputy foreign minister (RT)
- Exclusive: Russian troops join combat in Syria – sources (Reuters)
- Russia trying to set up base in Syria, U.S. says (CNN)
- Russian Moves in Syria Widen Role in Mideast (New York Times)
- Putin defends Moscow’s deliveries of weapons to Syrian army (Washington Post)
- Russia shipping tanks into Syria, in ‘first clear sign of offensive weapons’ (Fox News)
- Putin and Sisi pledge to boost Russia-Egypt ties (Aljazeera)
- Russia to build Egyptian nuclear reactor (Al-Monitor)
- Russia, Egypt set to sign deal for nuclear plant, Jordan as leaders visit Moscow (Jerusalem Post)
- Jordan signs $10 billion nuclear power plant deal with Russia (Reuters)
- Putin’s Syria Play — Obama’s vacuum helps Russia reverse 70 years of U.S. Mideast policy (Wall Street Journal)
An exclusive poll I commissioned in 2014 found that 72% of Americans see Putin as a “clear and present danger” to the U.S. and Israel. He will become even more dangerous if he builds an anti-American, anti-Israeli axis in the Middle East, sells billions of dollars in weapons to our worst enemies, and helps spread nuclear technology in the world’s most volatile region.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu sees the threat, and he is concerned. News reports here indicate Netanyahu is heading to Moscow next week for private meetings with Putin concerning Russia’s military entry into Syria and deepening alliance with the apocalyptic mullahs in Iran.
More than ever, we need a President with the wisdom and experience to reassert American leadership in the Middle East and around the world, and prevent Russia and Iran from dominating the region and threatening our allies.
- Fact sheet: Why is the Iran nuclear deal so dangerous?
- What every presidential candidate & policy-maker needs to know about Apocalyptic Islam. (National Review column and two fact sheets)
- What’s the difference between Apocalyptic Islam & the “last days” according to Bible prophecy?
- Pre-order your copies of THE FIRST HOSTAGE now in hardcover, e-book or audio formats — it releases on December 29, 2015
- Order The Third Target today — the New York Times best-selling novel about ISIS capturing chemical weapons in Syria and plotting genocidal attacks.
- To read The Twelfth Imam series — a trilogy of novels I wrote about an American President pressuring an Israeli Prime Minister not to launch unilateral military strikes against Iran, but Israel feeling forced to do so anyway — please click here.
- Order Implosion: Can American Recover From Its Economic & Spiritual Challenges In Time?
- Follow on Twitter — @joelcrosenbergReceive every blog post automatically via the RSS feed.
- Invest in The Joshua Fund (www.joshuafund.net), our non-profit organization to educate and mobilize Christians to bless Israel and her neighbors in the name of Jesus, care for the poor and needy with food and other humanitarian relief, and strengthen the Church in the epicenter. Read our latest Donor Report, and make a tax deductible, secure, on-line contribution.
You must be logged in to post a comment.