(San Diego, California) — Greetings from beautiful, sunny San Diego. I’m speaking here tonight as part of the nationwide book tour. Please click here to see the updated schedule and please plan to join us at one of the upcoming events.
That said, I’m pleased to announce that The Persian Gamble has hit the three major national best-seller lists in the United States this week.
- #4 on the Publishers Weekly hardcover fiction bestseller list
- #15 on the New York Times combined hardcover & e-book bestseller list
- #16 on the USA Today bestseller list
This represents a significant jump on two of the national lists — PW and USA Today — compared to last year. Here is how The Kremlin Conspiracy fared in its opening week in March of 2018:
Thank you so much to all of my readers in the U.S., Canada and around the world. My team and I are deeply grateful that you purchased the new novel and liked it so much. Indeed, on behalf of our entire publishing and PR team, we’re also grateful for everyone who has been writing about and reviewing The Persian Gamble on Facebook, Twitter, blogs and other forms of social media. Please don’t stop!
I also want to wish all my Jewish and Israeli friends a very Happy Purim! And Happy Nowruz — Persian New Year — to all of my Iranian friends!
Purim is the Biblical holiday commemorating the days of Queen Esther and her cousin Mordechai some 2,500 years ago. Their faith and courage helped save the Jewish people from a Persian plot to annihilate the entire nation of Israel. Today, the leaders of Persia are again plotting horrific attacks, but this time they want to annihilate the people of the United States as well as the people of Israel. I would encourage you to read the entire Book of Esther in the Old Testament of the Bible over the next few days to better understand this extraordinary story, and the faithful God who protects those who call upon him with fasting and prayer.
Finally, let me say that I am praying faithfully for the people of Iran that the Lord God Almighty will set them all free from the cruel slavery and terrible tyranny of the current Iranian regime. May they all soon breathe the sweet air of freedom!
Please follow me on Twitter for updates on the latest geopolitical news, as well as news from the book tour. Thanks.
- NOW AVAILABLE: To get your own copy of THE PERSIAN GAMBLE — a political thriller about the US, Israel, the UAE and Saudi Arabia trying to thwart a plot by Iran to buy nuclear weapons from North Korea — in hardcover, e-book, large print, or audio formats, please click here.
- Register to attend my address at The Ronald Reagan Presidential Library on Thursday, March 28th.
- Announcing 12-city book tour for The Persian Gamble — pick a city near you, register and make plans to join us!
- Would you like to make a tax-deductible investment in The Joshua Fund (www.joshuafund.com)? This is the non-profit organization that my wife, Lynn, and I founded in 2006 to educate and mobilize Christians to bless Israel and her neighbors in the name of Jesus — to teach the Word of God, encourage pastors, care for the poor and needy in Israel (both Jews and Arabs) with food and other humanitarian relief, care for Holocaust survivors, care for Syrian and Iraqi refugees, and in many other ways strengthen the Church in the Epicenter. The Joshua Fund is a member in good standing of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability. Please click here to learn more. Thanks so much!
You must be logged in to post a comment.