(Washington, D.C.) — This week, the leading website reviewing and covering all news related to mystery, spy and thriller novels — The Real Book Spy — published its list of the best of 2019. A few excerpts:
- What a year it’s been for action-packed, high-flying thrillers. Thankfully, 2020 is gearing up to be another special year for readers, but before we officially turn the page and focus on the new year, here’s one last look at the very best this year had to offer….
- The Persian Gamble by Joel C. Rosenberg: Known for writing plots that have a tendency to one day come true, Rosenberg’s right on the money again with this one. Not only is it ripped-from-the-headlines, but it’s also wildly entertaining and a ton of fun to read.
I’m grateful to Ryan Steck, editor of the site — very honored to be included with best thriller writers in the business.
- “The Persian Gamble is…riveting….fast-moving….entirely-plausible….constructed with very short and sharp chapters — 93 of them. As a result, the reader is kept on the alert, reluctant to leave the story, turning time and again to the next short chapter eager to follow one incident on to the next. The Persian Gamble is a thriller that falls within the category of ‘un-put-downable.’ It is highly recommended.”
For those who haven’t read it yet, or want to purchase it for Christmas gifts, The Persian Gamble is now available in paperback (as well as e-books and on audio). And The Jerusalem Assassin will be releasing on March 17th. (see below)
- To pre-order my next thriller for family and friends for Christmas, THE JERUSALEM ASSASSIN, please click here.
- To buy Christmas copies of THE PERSIAN GAMBLE in paperback for family and friends, please click here.
- Give your family a trip to Israel & Egypt for Christmas! Join Lynn and me on The Joshua Fund’s “Prayer & Vision Trip” next October. Here are all the details and prices. Register today!
- To read The Joshua Fund 2019 Donor Report online, please click here.
- Would you like to make a year-end, secure, tax deductible investment in The Joshua Fund (www.joshuafund.net)? Come help us educate and mobilize Christians to bless Israel and her neighbors in the name of Jesus, strengthen the Church in the Epicenter, preach the Gospel, teach the Word of God, care for the poor and needy in Israel (both Jews and Arabs) with food and other humanitarian relief, care for Holocaust survivors, and care for Syrian and Iraqi refugees and others. The Joshua Fund is a member in good standing of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability. Please click here to learn more. Thanks so much.